• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua NON STACKABLE RUNES IN 8.60

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all, I need help with a issue of the stackable runes and the charges.
Im tryng to make a rune making system like in the old days, with non stackable runes and not aviable to buy in the store on my ot 8.60 tfs 0.3.6 but I can't find the way to make it.
I try to modify the tibia dat and otb unmarkin the stackable chekmark but it causes a bug, I tried to modify items.xml adding the charges of each rune (with the dat and otb modifed) and doesn't work, because when I make for example an hmm it is created with the 5 charges but when I use it is like where be only 1 charge and if I try to pickup the rune doesnt enter directly in the bp, instead I have to separate the rune, charge by charge to put in the bp, so I used my backups and put all like was before, the question is, is any way to make this in 8.60? modify maybe other systems? Thanks alot!

how about you use otx3? They all have pretty much stackable runes...

once you have proper source you need to edit your client's .dat, and items.otb and select them to be stackable.

how about you use otx3? They all have pretty much stackable runes...

once you have proper source you need to edit your client's .dat, and items.otb and select them to be stackable.

thanks for your answer but what I want is to do them Non-Stackable, the opposite thing, like in the old tibia, to bring rune makers to live again :p

same thing applies, just make sure both items.otb and client's dat file are edited as non-stackble.

if you have any issues search for 'isRune' on otx3 7.7 and then compare those files with one from 8.6.

Back