• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team NoName RPG Dedicated Project

skywalker16

Reaction score
RPG Dedicated Server Project

Team Positions full, CLOSE THE THREAD

The End
An old Project is growing again. I think probably the members here know it by the name "World of Resoria", since I promised, that I will try to get a dedicated server as fast as possible (a half year ago), the project got destroyed. And also those few attempts to get it online again, brought nothing!

Resoria's time is over, and I am proud to finish it after 2 years hosting few diffrent versions. Although I've got a dedicated server now and I'd like to go on with hosting...

In fact I'm searching for a team, which is ready to start a serious RPG Project with me.

Some information I'd like to give you already:

Serious rates
  • Experience (8x~, constant the same)
  • Skills (8x~, for holding balance to exp)
  • Magic (5x~, hp/mana regeneration may will be changed)

The Map
  • A few big cities and many outlaws (smaller cities or just some housegroups)
  • About 40-60MB size
  • 1'000~ Houses
  • 20'000 Monsters
  • 300 Quests (at least 20 big ones)
  • Startisland (kind of custom Rookgard)

Gameplay
  • Custom Items, Spells, Monsters, NPCs
  • Long Quests
  • and more... (I dont wanna post, before server is online)

I'm looking for:
  • Mappers (3 requests)
  • XML/LUA Scripters (2 requests)
  • Website Coders (no request!)
  • Storywriters (1 request)

Your application should include the following:
  • Name
  • Job
  • Experience
  • Example of your work
  • (not required)Why you want to join our team? A word to the team?
  • (not required)You can add more by yourself)

Staffs:
Myself (Owner)
Mcl0vin I (Tester continue, GM) [accepted]
XGRA (Scripter/PHP Coder) [rejected]
Fixix (Tester continue, GM) [accepted]
Athinutella (Mapper) [inactiv, kicked]
zkum (Mapper) [left team]
Smurfpappa (PHP Scripter) [accepted]
BigB (Mapper, Storywriter) [rejected]
Northnorial (Scripter, CM) [rejected]
Maxwel1 (Scripter, PHP Coder, C++/Sprites) [accepted]
vegas (Mapper) [accepted]
andre66 (Mapper) [inactiv, kicked]
Zerak456 (Scripter) [re-added]
pontus1996 (Scripter)[inactiv, rejected]
dylann78 (Mapper)[inactiv, rejected]

Post or PM me

Last edited:
* Name: Tom
* Job: Scripter/PHP Coder
* Experience: Been working since 7.1
* Example of your work: Can send it via MSN.

* Name: Tom
* Job: Scripter/PHP Coder
* Experience: Been working since 7.1
* Example of your work: Can send it via MSN.

ehm its okay... but are you sure that you can work seriously for our team, because i saw you got servral projects open ?

Come on people join the team! the sooner we get the team the sooner the server comes public :)

Name oliwer

Job: Continue as Tester

* Experience: About 6 years.

* Name - Robin
* Age - 17
* Country - Sweden
* Job - Mapper
* Experience - Hym nothing very special but know lots of allaround stuff about ots, and been a mapper on some servs too also created ue map with saerik.
* Example of your work - a sample
* Hotmai - [email protected]

* Name - Arvid
* Age - 16, 17 in october.
* Country - Sweden
* Job - Mapper
* Experience - Exp on tibia from 7.4~, exp on ot 7.5-7.6~, exp on mapping 7.8~ i think. not sure
* Example of your work - http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8075/rpg.png (a very simple rpg feeling from my ot that im working on, add me on msn if you want something more. :))
* Why you want to join our team? - Long time ago i was mapping for an ot and being gm for it, so i wanna try it out. :)
* Hotmail - [email protected]

not bad i will add you on msn

* Name - Arvid
* Age - 16, 17 in october.
* Country - Sweden
* Job - Mapper
* Experience - Exp on tibia from 7.4~, exp on ot 7.5-7.6~, exp on mapping 7.8~ i think. not sure
* Example of your work - http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8075/rpg.png (a very simple rpg feeling from my ot that im working on, add me on msn if you want something more. :))
* Why you want to join our team? - Long time ago i was mapping for an ot and being gm for it, so i wanna try it out. :)
* Hotmail - [email protected]

Name: Robert
Job: Mapper/Storywriter
Experience: I've been working with OTs for about 4 years. I've done everything there is possibly to do. I just think that I'm better as a Mapper or a Storywriter, of course if you need me to make some spells or whatever, I'll be glad to do it :)
Example of your work:
ff6zh4.png

Why you want to join our team? I want to join a serious dedicated project. I want to be known as someone who has supported a team, and has done all in his power to keep a server together.

Name: Paul aka. Hacka
Job: Scripter, Community Manager
Experience: Almost 4 years, played much Ot's, played only one real tibia world 'Morgana' and i hosted my own server edited it and so on...
Example of your work: Working for the tibia commutiny :D working for a nice homepage, (No homepage hosting. )

Testing PvP Balance etc.

Seems ok, but ur threads shows, you arent that good at scripting, probably you even cant script... just edit values, show me the opposite or your rejected.

Name: Paul aka. Hacka
Job: Scripter, Community Manager
Experience: Almost 4 years, played much Ot's, played only one real tibia world 'Morgana' and i hosted my own server edited it and so on...
Example of your work: Working for the tibia commutiny :D working for a nice homepage, (No homepage hosting. )

Testing PvP Balance etc.

Well looks, RME Randomized spam, show my another picture or you stay rejected.

Name: Robert
Job: Mapper/Storywriter
Experience: I've been working with OTs for about 4 years. I've done everything there is possibly to do. I just think that I'm better as a Mapper or a Storywriter, of course if you need me to make some spells or whatever, I'll be glad to do it :)
Example of your work:
ff6zh4.png

Why you want to join our team? I want to join a serious dedicated project. I want to be known as someone who has supported a team, and has done all in his power to keep a server together.

Back