• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team NoName RPG Dedicated Project

Name: John.
Job: N/A.
First Language: English/Arabic.
Position necessary: I am good with Mapping/Scripting/editing php codes, C++ codes/adding sprites and more But not pro with any...
Experience: I've been playing Tibia/Ots for 4-5 years and had one of the greatest customized ots when 7.6 was the latest version. you can check @ http://otland.net/f251/releasing-bright-server-v-2-5-exclusive-23354/
Example of your work: Goto http://otland.net/f251/releasing-bright-server-v-2-5-exclusive-23354/ and see by yourself.
Why you want to join our team?: I always worked alone on my servers never worked in a team but I wanna give it a try ^^. I am sure it will be better.

Name : Alexander
job : mapper
experience : worked as mapper on Acidsot and solbia + i made som own maps
Example of your work : you can get on msn ; )
hotmail : [email protected]

Name :Jyrgen
Job : Scripter / GM
Experience : i can script monsters/npc/spells
Example of your work :
uyh.jpg

(not required)Why you want to join our team? A word to the team? : becuz it looks fine xD and i like low exp.
(not required)You can add more by yourself) : Pretty good english xD

MSN : [email protected]

Last edited:
guys i love your speed of answering but i havent so much work right now for scriptr... let me check and give you an answer...

and please come MAPPPEEER!

mhmmm okay? what would you advice me?

skywalker I have looked at your maps and they seem very good
Unfourtanetely looking at your team list im not sure you will keep your standard up.
Maybe I shouldnt be advising you but a word of warning.
If you want a good server you need a good team

New Jobs! The new positions have to be filled till sunday (23rd of August)... or we wont be able to get the server online at right time...

Its last chance for that project, so if you wanna join come and help us!

The speedtest of Dedicated by the way... (it has 4GB RAM)

Dedicated? Its your private computer. It might be a server computer at your home though. But I see the speed test shows that its an ADSL network. Which is a proof its not hosted by any company and is most likely a regular user computer.

I'm not saying it's bad. I myself also got a 2nd server computer at my home which I don't use for any other purpose than test server.

edit1: You're missing a website coder? So you will not put the project online until you got a custom website or just an website at all? (Like an pre-made CMS like Gesior and TFSCMS?)

It takes long time to rebuild a website from scratch.

Last edited:
its not my home... its at a enterprise well... you can call how u want it :/

may not dedicated enterprise just a server there but... ya and no its not the website... somewhen a custom would be cool but not needed ... its more the map, i cant do all alone (no time :( )

Dedicated? Its your private computer. It might be a server computer at your home though. But I see the speed test shows that its an ADSL network. Which is a proof its not hosted by any company and is most likely a regular user computer.

I'm not saying it's bad. I myself also got a 2nd server computer at my home which I don't use for any other purpose than test server.

edit1: You're missing a website coder? So you will not put the project online until you got a custom website or just an website at all? (Like an pre-made CMS like Gesior and TFSCMS?)

It takes long time to rebuild a website from scratch.

First, that's not a dedicated server internet connection. Why you lie? It's a home connection with a home pc? Right?

First, that's not a dedicated server internet connection. Why you lie? It's a home connection with a home pc? Right?

You know that "dedicated" doesn't mean that a company owns the server :p

It's a swerver with 24/7 online and only dedicated too host nothing more,
i got one right next too me

Back