• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster None makes everything! but!

Hello guys
I've Agreed with Rush,Cookie,Migxxx
Reasons: Because Anas Gamemaster Application is Lying Application,I've talked with that one name siranosa1998 hes real name Anas I've know why everyone hates you
because you insulting like kids and don't know what are you saying and annoying words and bullshits and another answer for everyone hates you because you got a very bad mouth when you talking with peoples ( anywords you saying like kids )
my advice for you: please clean your mouth then talk in otland and everyone will likes you

if anyone agreed me just make like about the post
Yours
Moataz!

+1111111111

As being a gamemaster.. Im ready 100% and 100 points.. To be a staff member as a gm or !.. SO Im ready for your help .. You wont need another staff member until i leave or die!

this was the funniest part, he's asking whoever hiring him as Gamemaster to help him, and not vice versa.

Oh my gosh the English here is terrible, seriously none of you know English, stop arguing I can't even understand what the hell are you saying

For god sake
how do you think to get a job if whole OTland HATES YOU!
noone will ever hire you!

Taking Someone's App is Just plain Bad It takes the whole point out of making an app... even if u got tutor or whatever for it then it's not you and you will be found out , whoever made the app it's good though so Peace :D .. And could all these trolls please stop spamming up ^^ thanks

Last edited:
Because applications actually do show how you might be.
If you can't write decent English and you claim you're able to speak it fluently, something isn't right.

Whatever, I'd never take any GM by application or so.. only by experience.

Because applications actually do show how you might be.
If you can't write decent English and you claim you're able to speak it fluently, something isn't right.

Whatever, I'd never take any GM by application or so.. only by experience.

- said the monkey

Back