• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noobwar [8.6] - Custom map - Best Noobwar!

posible to run it on sqlite ? without no website ?

Help me please I can not leave the same with another T on sql. mysql
and the download is corrupted
i put the download of sql

hey dude, can u send me the config.lua in pm? thanks :)

You guy know, I see a bunch of prais for this NOOB-Wars, but I don't see anybody say thay got it running. I tried 3 different distros, figured out it is some kind of TFS 8.60 of some sort, but never gotit to work, People gave this War Server a prais, and I don't even see it is a WAR server. Don't give prais or slam somebodys stuff unless you have acually tried it out. Rep+++ for what

If anyone need help with this server just tell me. But I don't have the source left.
If you want to start this server I can help you with the steps.

please re upload the distro and the sql file and if there config file that will be really usefull
thnx

Sorry for delay but I have found the map.
Here can you download it.

Noobwaria data.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
For full Distributions you will find it in README.TXT

// Please mod can you edit my Theard with new donwload links.

I changed the temple position to 1000,1000,7 in config.lua, and It still says wrong temple position ingame. Also, in RME; it is already set to 1000,1000,7.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I changed the temple position to 1000,1000,7 in config.lua, and It still says wrong temple position ingame. Also, in RME; it is already set to 1000,1000,7.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
You have to edit it in your database->players-> there you are able to change your position.

Back