• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows noone except me can connect to my website

bryloczek

Reaction score
i can connect my web, but otther people can't connect. i tried fowarding my port 80 and also 7171 on my router, i have static ip. any idea?

Haha i have the problem i have ports 7171 , 7172 and 80 forwarded but no one else can connect to my website anyone that may know why this is happening please let us know ASAP.

The problem is that you don't got the 3306 port on, And go to "CMD" and write ( Ipconfig ), and after taht look at the IPv4-adress, then go to your router site and change it too that IP, didn't understand? Add me on skype, ( Kniightyy ) I'll help you there!

Still not working could it be something in the routers firewall? Very curious to know why its not working when it should.
I tried turning the website off and it said port 80 was free so does anyone know why people can't connect like do i have to edit a certain config or something?

Last edited:
Wich model of ruter are you using?
1st you have to know that there's a routers that you have to press "save & reboot" and close the web browser. then whait 2 minutes.
2nd you have to put the global adress not the static, find CMD and put ifconfig, then look your global ip adress IPV4-6.

The ports that you open are usually on "NAT".

I just tried everything you said here and it still does not work anyone else got any ideas on what the problem could be?
If it helps i am using Actiontec Model :V1000H.

Last edited:
Have you opened the ports in the firewall too?

Remember that the OS often got a own firewall and the virus protection (Ex: Avg, Norton, Avast) also got a firewall.
So if you have opened the ports in the firewall it could be that you are using two firewalls.

Edit:
If you connect to your main/static ip, not ipv4 and you get into the webpage, the router forwarding is correct.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure this out i use bootcamp to run windows on mac my all ports 7171 , 7172 & 80 are open but i do think the mac's built in firewall is some how blocking port 80.
If anybody knows anything about this please let me know ASAP.

Once again bump still cant figure this out it would be nice to have a actual website running by the time my servers ready.

@kozmo
Its possible that you have a firewall in your virusscanner that is blocking port 80. Even with turning off your viruscanner it can still work. So try putting it off and see if this helps.

Back