• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Norde OTS - Looking for Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We, will see :)
At the meantime, you could always join the forums.

Norde 3 gms + u r good erough 4 a rl map 4 now till it gets more players :) so yea just my idea

Prefered GM name: GM Landeer/Dalett Hahaha :cool:

*Native Language: Spanish,English .. (spanish , but i have studied in the usa all my life)

Your experience in OTservers: I've played alot of ot's , been gm in 5 OT'S, I know most of the commands, and the basic rules of the game.

Why should we choose you: Because I know how to script, commands, I know the map, I'm friendly, I know 2 languages, I'm trustable, I'm easy to contact, and I am online, during the week like 6-10 hours..while doing my homework / in the weekend im online all day except at night after 8pm west coast time (USA) ,( got a life too) hahaha :cool:.. another reason to choose me is because i live in a different continent than most of the people that applied for the job/so there will be a gm always.

*Other/Comment:
I'll love to be a GM , at your OT! :)..

Btw, are you planning to introduce donation system?/buy dedicated?
Do you have a web designer?

Kind Regards,
Leiken

Last edited:
Leiken. Good application but we already have enough GMs, as GMBear said.
But you could always join as Senior if you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back