• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Norde OTS - Looking for Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
realtibianmapcopy.png

Hello everyone.
Norde OTS is currently seeking Volunteers for the gamemaster position, in my upcoming serious OTserver project, Norde. However i will not choose random persons. Those who seeks for applying to the position, needs to know what they are doing.

As a gamemaster in this OTserver, you will be limited. And will not be able to create items OR Summon monsters. Also your CAP, will be 0.

But you will be able to:

• Go to players / take them to you
  • Broadcast Messages
  • Launch raids
  • Answer reports & Type in orange (Help chat)
  • Report bugs.
  • Ban players (I will see about this one)

Currently this OTserver have:

• Almost full "Real" Tibian global map.
  • 100% Full Yalahaar (With spawns, houses and quests)
  • Vocation Balancing & Spell Balancing
  • Fully working Enchanting + Addon system.
  • Weekly updates & Bugfixes!
And many more...

Current Gamemasters:

1. SilentDefender (GM Alfonzo) I have heard much about you, and that you do a great job even if your english isen't really perfect.
  2. GMBear (GM Bear) I liked your application, and you look like an trustful person that knows what he is doing. :)
  3. Nuvemem (GM Nuvemem) The application looks good, even though your english isen't fluent as you say. Also It could be good having a Polish on the team. So... You're in! :)

Intrested? Apply down here! (At least 10 posts needed)
Code:
Prefered GM name:
Your experience in OTservers:
Why should we choose you:
*Other/Comment:
You can either apply here, by PM or in the forums.
* = Not necessary

Gamemaster.gif

Don't just stand and look! JOIN US NOW! :)
The Norde Team | Forums

Last edited:
Name&Game name: Michael.C, GM Anco
Native Language: English

OpenTibia experience: I've been with OpenTibia since early 2005, i can map and edit HTML/CSS ( Nothing uber-pro thought)..

Why should you choose me? I am a mature person when it comes to being a staff member, i can help with a lot of things but mainly i would like to deal with helping players with their problems and people that use bots to play the game.

Other information:
Like in my all applications, i don't play around, i don't get into any kind of wars and i do my job the way it should be done and not the other way around. I can guarantee you will not regret by choosing me..

If you need any more information please PM me, or msn me
Cheers.

Regards,
Anco

Last edited:
Name & Prefered ingame name: Alfonzo.

*Native Language: Swedish/English.

Your OTserver experience: Been playing ot for an long time + i had own ots before that was famus.

Why should we choose you: I think im the right person, and ive been gm since 7.1 (on ots ofc)

*Other/Comment: I am very serious GameMaster and i can be online for 10 houers + if i dont have anything to do :), but when i have school i can only play when i come home.

ame & Prefered ingame name: GM Dextrol
*Native Language: Swedish
Your OTserver experience: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM
Why should we choose you: I can help people alot i can help them in-game.
*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help :DxD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, Turkish, Kurdish, German :D And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

@silentdefender
I have heard much about you, and you are an very active person. Welcome to the team.

Anco
Same for you :)

And to the rest... I'll wait for more applications then i will compare them.

Last edited:
Name & Prefered ingame name: Jonas and ingame Bylund
*Native Language:Swedish English
Your OTserver experience:i have my own ot its 80 exp
Why should we choose you:Idont know for i'am serious i think
*Other/Comment:Hope you like this comment ;D

Name & Prefered ingame name: Haris, Illegal Byggnadsarbetare
*Native Language: Serbian
Your OTserver experience: 6-7 years in open-tibia.
Why should we choose you: Because I am the serious one, of these that apply, I aint writing like " I am haris 16 years played ot in 6-7years had a ot with 100 players PLZ GIF GM!" I dont judge people, and I think that many would be glad to see me, in a nice position.
*Other/Comment: Yippieyey!

i would like join you...

Name & Prefered ingame name: Ryan,Smoked
*Native Language: English
Your OTserver experience: i since play ots 2004
Why should we choose you: because im very serious! iI'm very helpful! i have alot of experince!
*Other/Comment: Thanks you! hope i help you

Good luck...

Then make an application like the rest =)

Name&Game name: Michael.C, GM Anco
Native Language: English

OpenTibia experience: I've been with OpenTibia since early 2005, i can map and edit HTML/CSS ( Nothing uber-pro thought)..

Why should you choose me? I am a mature person when it comes to being a staff member, i can help with a lot of things but mainly i would like to deal with helping players with their problems and people that use bots to play the game.

Other information:
Like in my all applications, i don't play around, i don't get into any kind of wars and i do my job the way it should be done and not the other way around. I can guarantee you will not regret by choosing me..

If you need any more information please PM me, or msn me
Cheers.

Regards,
Anco
I can recommend this guy :thumbup:

Cirtaboy my friend I really don't recommend Anco. He gets easily angry and then he might ban many people for no reason. If you've seen the icechaw board you would've have noticed how much he insults. I think if you accept him there is a big chance many players in your server will complain after few hours or days.

Sincerely, ZoOorO

He will currently be tested when the server opens.
That means: One mistake and he is out.

Prefered GM name: Nox
*Native Language: Swedish, English can also speak some deutsch
Your experience in OTservers : I Have had several otservers back in the 7.6 time.
Why should we choose you: Because i would love to help out a probably good RL-map server, and im not going to Ban some random people just because the get mad at me, i just gonna talk calmy to them and say the answer i got to the question.
*Other/Comment:

Prefered GM name: GM Spades
*Native Language: English
Your experience in OTservers: I've been a GM on various OT's such as Nysacia and Seriosa.
Why should we choose you: Because, i'm almost 10/10 on my english as I am an English citizen, i'm a very serious person with a duty to comply with and thats to keep the server clean of rule violators.

Kind regards,

Jake.

More! xD
Server will maybe come up tomorrow.

Name: Doni is my name

Prefered GM name: GM Sempron

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Langues: Swedish, English, Albanish, Serbish, Bosni(sh)?, and a bit german.

Other info: I will be able to play or help players out from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can be online alot more.

Why would i choose you?:
Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a rl map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find what they are looking for, also to help the team out with new scripts. Maby some donator land tom map. I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Contact me at [email protected] or send me a replay here in otland.

Thanks in advance - Donio

Last edited:
Prefered GM name: Junior Gamemaster Jerry
*Native Language: English, Spanish!
Your experience in OTservers: I'm not that great in HTML, C++, But i do know the basic of the stuff. I know how to make Spells, Monsters, Some basic stuff like i listed.
Why should we choose you: I don't really play make characters level them and start pking then when i die or something get on JGM and banned him. I will only play on JGM. I also would love to help the community grow.
*Other/Comment:
Contact me at [email protected], Or Replay on here.

Prefered GM name:GM Ry
*Native Language:Spanish
Your experience in OTservers:Got My own but my router kill it =/
Why should we choose you:Because I am Profesional whit my works.
*Other/Comment:I speak English, Spanish and Portugese.

* Arthur

Prefered GM name:
* Bringer

Native Language:
* Fluently English & Polish.

* Poland

Your experience in OTservers:
* I have beeen playing ot for an long time. Something about 3 Years. Also I had many own servers, but I haven't been so lucky, and i got not high amount of players.

Why should we choose you:
* I have been Gods/Gms on many severs so I think i'm good Game Master, couse No one never said that I'm "noob" gm. Also I compiled few my own servers, so I know quite much about OTservs

Other/Comment:

* I'm a lot hours per day Online. So I can allways Check Game.
Also, You have very good contact with Me :

Kind Regards,
Dagotoo !

Last edited:

Prefered GM name: GM Bear

*Native Language:English

Your experience in OTservers:I have Ran a server multiple times I did not do donations only the one time.. I don't beleave in donations... unless balanced. I was a Admin on Flammingvets.net overflow rpg. I been playing ots for about 5 years.. I Can prove all of these I am pretty experienced in the OtServ area.

Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I am very good with people, I can handle large mobs of angry players. I would not abuse my rank as a GM I would Only teleport people to me If they stuck in a bug (maybe other times depends on the situation.) I would not make a normal char to insure that people don't think I am abusing.
And unlike most Gamemasters I would not choose sides of a a story and get Both sides of the story and investigate before any action would be taken.

*Other/Comment:
You can contact me at:
Aim: zombiebiker666
Yahoo: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

PS: I also would like to make sure that this server is one of the few RL maps that keep up and stable... If need anymore information or choose me or need referals just PM me here or contact on one of the 3 messengers I provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back