• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

North Korea Vs U.S

Actually, the US nor Korea will go nuclear, either Spec Ops from either side will disable making one or the other give in or they wont simple because of the (I think this is what it's called) Hiroshima act or Nuclear Arms Act, it pretty much declares (and the entire world agreed to this) that NO weapons of Mass Destruction will be used on another country, if Korea breaks the treaty, it'll be WWIII, if USA breaks it, it'll be WWIII, either way, either they use spec ops or just continue their little game of "Who's got a bigger dick contest"

No need to worry about any of this. They are in way over their heads.

[video=youtube;s_lY7gyftIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_lY7gyftIQ[/video]

The U.S. not only has the strongest military int the world with bases everywhere around the globe, they also rule the see and the sky. Even if North Korea could "launch an attack" on the U.S. one of two things would happen.

1. We would counter their attack before they even get close to us.

2. They somehow pull of an attack and the U.S. would retaliate with deadly force, most likely completely destroying North Korea. I mean do you guys remember Iraq and Afg.? The U.S. gained control of both of those governments in a matter of 2 weeks. And that was ALONE.

On top of that, Nato(the most powerful alliance of nations in the world making about 70% of the OVERALL military mite in the entire world) would get involved as well on the States side. The only thing the U.S. would have to worry about is North Koreas nuke abilities and china, although EXTREMELY unlikely, there is always a chance that they could side with North Korea, then it would no longer be a U.S.-North Korea conflict, it would be WW3.

They would be silly to try anything in my opinion :eek:.

They would be silly to try anything in my opinion :eek:.

There is always that "what if" scenario that nobody considers at first...

Should we not expect the unexpected? What if they have somebody supporting them (i.e. China, Iran), any others? Whether it be with military force or financially, support is support. Pretty much every country dislikes the United States, you take your pick. I'm certain if they come at us alone they will be making the biggest mistake in the history of their country. But if not, that's a whole other situation.

I'm skeptical to believe that little Korean guy hasn't considered what he is up against. It doesn't make sense to attack us alone, so I am considering he has support of some kind which boosted his ego enough to threaten us. Hopefully he's just stupid and I'm wrong, but if I'm right, god help us... It could lead to another World War.

Should we not expect the unexpected? What if they have somebody supporting them (i.e. China, Iran), any others? Whether it be with military force or financially, support is support. Pretty much every country dislikes the United States, you take your pick. I'm certain if they come at us alone they will be making the biggest mistake in the history of their country. But if not, that's a whole other situation.

I'm skeptical to believe that little Korean guy hasn't considered what he is up against. It doesn't make sense to attack us alone, so I am considering he has support of some kind which boosted his ego enough to threaten us. Hopefully he's just stupid and I'm wrong, but if I'm right, god help us... It could lead to another World War.

I'm sure North Korea and his allies are gonna have a hard time with the U.S ;]

Agreed. However we are ready for the unexpected. Yes, our popularity has dropped a ton around the globe over the past 10 years but that is more of a public/publicity type of popularity. We are still popular with the people that count, like the government officials of our allied nations. If there were to be an offensive strike on the US. That wouldn't be looked at as a thread to the US, it would be seen by other countries as a threat to global security, and even if a country was not a big fan of the us, they would still fight along side us for that reason. The U.S. has made its share of mistakes no doubt about it...but i think the whole world can agree that they would rather have the US in power rather than a North Korea or any country that would back up a violent and unpredictable country like North Korea. Also, China would not soil their reputation like that. The Chinese are good people, they work hard, they are powerful and they have honor. They use their power for good, much like the US. China has no reason to side with a crazy child allie against the US, it is completely below them. Not to mention, china makes SO MUCH money off of the united states. It would be like them trying to kill their biggest customer :p.

@ Big Guns: Yes they would. Any attempt to attack the United States right now by ANY country in the world would be a suicide mission. The only way it would make sense is if you had almost the whole world on your side. Even then...it would not be an easy task.

I highly doubt North Korea's missiles would get past the United States Missile Defence systems (it's thought by some people that NK's nukes aren't advanced enough to even reach the US). It's speculated how big North Korea's nukes are but it's no more than 40 Kilotons (probably around 20)... When we look at the Blitz (Germans bombing London), that's was around 18KT of explosive, which as is obvious, didn't even take out the whole city. The US's Nukes are measured in Megatons, they could do far much more damage to North Korea than the other way around.

All that being said though, North Korea is allied with China. This in my opinion is why America hasn't taken action against their threats (not necessarily military action). Although China is one of the countries that founded the United Nations, they would most likely feel obliged to side with their allies, after all, that's the whole point of being allied with someone. North Korea has, I think the 4th biggest Military in the world. However, from a technological stand point, I doubt they have much state of the art equipment at their disposal. Especially compared to America and it's allies. I'm almost certain that if conflict arose between the two countries, it would spark WWIII.

I actually sort of want something to happen.
I do hate a lot of Americans, particularly the ones with the big ego's because they're from 'mericuh.

But meh, if NK does something, US will probably start another war and spend even more money to fund that shit.

Overall, I want them to do a little something to make American's know they're not all that.

48,430 was our total casualties...
Sauce: United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- - - Updated - - -

Afghan losses including civies:
Iraq: 62,570 to 1,124,000
Afghanistan: between 10,960 and 49,600
Pakistan: Between 1467 and 2334 people were killed in U.S. drone attacks as of 6 May 2011.
Somalia: 7,000+

Sauce: War on Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Total american including civies:
Total American casualties: 66,077 +

You are reading wrong. I just copied this from the source you posted.

7 War on Terror 2001–present 6,650

War on terror= Iraq and Afg wars combined.

We have around 7000 casualties from both of the wars combined.

@ Above post. No we could not. It would hurt terribly.

I actually sort of want something to happen.
I do hate a lot of Americans, particularly the ones with the big ego's because they're from 'mericuh.

But meh, if NK does something, US will probably start another war and spend even more money to fund that shit.

Overall, I want them to do a little something to make American's know they're not all that.

I dislike what you wrote we don't think we are all. North Korea knows if they try to strike us they will be erased from the map because the missiles won't even reach america.

I dislike what you wrote we don't think we are all. North Korea knows if they try to strike us they will be erased from the map because the missiles won't even reach america.
I wasn't saying all American's think that they're god tier of the universe. It's like any other country there's always the ones that think their country is boss as fuck, I for one hate my country, we have our bonus's but other than that it's not that great.

But when you say "North Korea knows if they try to strike us they will be erased from the map", fair enough to strike back, that's self defence if anything, but to wipe them off of the map, even that sounds a little like you're saying "our military is god tier", probably because USA has a massive military expenditure.

But meh, yes every country will have those who are anti their own or for their own.
I'm not saying I hate all Americans but the really ignorant ones are just fucking annoying.

Back