• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

North Korea Vs U.S

Most posts that were off-topic or broke the rules are deleted. This thread is not about "country vs country" but chatting about the situation between North Korea and the United States. If you want to be off-topic you will have to use visitor/private messaging or just create a new thread.

Afaik when Russia threatened Western Europe the us put anti missile laser defences down for situations like this.

Also, N Korea would be alone in this as china on paper would back them but they stated they do not condone any of this act. Nuclear testing was banned under the Genova convention, and there will be consequences for n Korea but it won't be a missile war. It will be the case of assassination of those involved. It won't just be the US, England, the UN, allied Russia, etc will be involved. Is Korea really going to wage war against the rest if the world? No. Empty threats from a dodgy nation.

But to humour you all, here is a trailer from a game
[video=youtube_share;MQeQWWKKvq4]http://youtu.be/MQeQWWKKvq4
[/video]

It is North Korea vs. the rest of the world.

North Korean's seems to live inside a fantasy bubble.

Lets just hope the chinese dont gather with the koreans to help nuke us.
This would be tragic, we'd have a buncha dead asians :S

Lets just hope the chinese dont gather with the koreans to help nuke us.
This would be tragic, we'd have a buncha dead asians :S

The US owes china billions, you don't go to war with someone who owes you money

- - - Updated - - -

US owes them suttin like 1.2 thousand billion.

Most posts that were off-topic or broke the rules are deleted. This thread is not about "country vs country" but chatting about the situation between North Korea and the United States. If you want to be off-topic you will have to use visitor/private messaging or just create a new thread.

North Korea and the US are both countries, I'm sure if we are talking about other countries included in anything that has to do with the US and Korea duking it out it'd be fine. Amirite?

So i suppose obama will be pulling that 1.2 thousand billion out from his ass?

Afaik when Russia threatened Western Europe the us put anti missile laser defences down for situations like this.

Also, N Korea would be alone in this as china on paper would back them but they stated they do not condone any of this act. Nuclear testing was banned under the Genova convention, and there will be consequences for n Korea but it won't be a missile war. It will be the case of assassination of those involved. It won't just be the US, England, the UN, allied Russia, etc will be involved. Is Korea really going to wage war against the rest if the world? No. Empty threats from a dodgy nation.

But to humour you all, here is a trailer from a game
[video=youtube_share;MQeQWWKKvq4]http://youtu.be/MQeQWWKKvq4
[/video]

Your forgetting betrayals, if china sees an opportunity to expand it's borders, I'm sure they will...

- - - Updated - - -

So i suppose obama will be pulling that 1.2 thousand billion out from his ass?

Actually, us as the tax payers will pay for it..

Although I agree, it won't happen.

China can't afford to lose a 1.2kbn debt. China have even said they don't condone koreas acts yet say they support them as an ally. It seems to me chin are playing a world war "Italy" mentality and would surely change sides to the winner. China will not risk a Hiroshima and Nagasaki similar event and won't directly be involved. I am sure there are undercover agents internally located within suspicious nations and before full development and execution happens, the US, UK or another special forces team will take out the researchers and development team before it happens. If n Korea develop fully functioning nuclear weapons then they will be within range of attacking the US. It will never get to that stage because the potential risk isn't worth giving then the benefit of the doubt.

The next world war will be linked to Africa and water/energy. Not an unstable country. Korea will be alone vs the world. There best interest would be to quiten down and forget nuclear weapons and focus on tesla energy. Because then they can take over the power industry and IMO controlling energy means controlling the world. But, that would never happen either since no one wants an unstable country having a domineering power.

Although I agree, it won't happen.

China can't afford to lose a 1.2kbn debt. China have even said they don't condone koreas acts yet say they support them as an ally. It seems to me chin are playing a world war "Italy" mentality and would surely change sides to the winner. China will not risk a Hiroshima and Nagasaki similar event and won't directly be involved. I am sure there are undercover agents internally located within suspicious nations and before full development and execution happens, the US, UK or another special forces team will take out the researchers and development team before it happens. If n Korea develop fully functioning nuclear weapons then they will be within range of attacking the US. It will never get to that stage because the potential risk isn't worth giving then the benefit of the doubt.

The next world war will be linked to Africa and water/energy. Not an unstable country. Korea will be alone vs the world. There best interest would be to quiten down and forget nuclear weapons and focus on tesla energy. Because then they can take over the power industry and IMO controlling energy means controlling the world. But, that would never happen either since no one wants an unstable country having a domineering power.

I think America would pull the Tesla energy out of their ass before Korea would get close, if China and Korea can't even get a space program put together, then how the hell would they make the most advanced energy solution to date?

Well Germany will probably do it first. But yh I agree

We already are, every dollar you make and the taxes they take goes to the government for w/e the fuck they want to do with it.

What i meant was its not going to complete the amount of debt with a good portion of it going towards jail services and other things as well..
Another thing they might try doing is giving US territory as equity to china as ive read somewhere they alrdy started doing in idaho

Guys instead of continuing this pointless conversation.. Why not work on servers and keep this forum alive in a Positive way c:

What i meant was its not going to complete the amount of debt with a good portion of it going towards jail services and other things as well..
Another thing they might try doing is giving US territory as equity to china as ive read somewhere they alrdy started doing in idaho

America would roit..

- - - Updated - - -

Guys instead of continuing this pointless conversation.. Why not work on servers and keep this forum alive in a Positive way c:

It is alive in a positive way :3
You just want ME to work on the server xD

Yea my knowledge of the topic is pretty ranged so ill end there :p
@kikico ur dealing with americans ,u brought the topic up deal with the politics of it -_-

Prolly not, we beat Germany with the Nuclear Testing...

Germany are the most efficient engineers on the planet. Tesla is more efficient than nuclear. To be honest if America and Germany paired together with the US research and finance and the German engineering it would be done in no time. :)

But this Korea thing is just some nonsense hype, it will quieter down soon, or its bye bye n Korea. It's a non profit war for the is too so they will try to avoid it if they can. A lot of ppl are like "America will bomb the shit outta them" although they could, they would take the best option first. They aren't as trigger happy as everyone suggests.

Anyway I ain't lookin forward to being stationed in Korea ;) so let's hope, it is what I say it is and just empty threats

Germany are the most efficient engineers on the planet. Tesla is more efficient than nuclear. To be honest if America and Germany paired together with the US research and finance and the German engineering it would be done in no time. :)

But this Korea thing is just some nonsense hype, it will quieter down soon, or its bye bye n Korea. It's a non profit war for the is too so they will try to avoid it if they can. A lot of ppl are like "America will bomb the shit outta them" although they could, they would take the best option first. They aren't as trigger happy as everyone suggests.

Anyway I ain't lookin forward to being stationed in Korea ;) so let's hope, it is what I say it is and just empty threats

I would laugh my ass off if you were... Yes but see, we have prolly about 100% of Nikolai Tesla's patients, wif that and modern tech... ;D

Back