• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this pvp server, best one ever!

Hmm, would be fun if you could have a noobwar running sometime. That is, with characters level 40-70, thats perfect 7.6 war levels in my opinion. Anyway, great server.
Guess you should log on:p

Y...

And lol. It is a war ot. No need to show EXP rate or LOOT RATE moron. It's a own made exp rate system not based on any tibia shit. Which will be like, ehm 1-2x?

And in the end, you ended up posting it after all :D

PS: I was just banned for botting by GM Purple Monk, cuz I was writing while uhing (I must have been botting: none is able to use both hands at once! Except for me though..)
Cute lack of seriousness.

...there is not meant to be a site.

You just love making ironic statements, don't you :>

Last edited:
And in the end, you ended up posting it after all :D

PS: I was just banned for botting by GM Purple Monk, cuz I was writing while uhing (I must have been botting: none is able to use both hands at once! Except for me though..)
Cute lack of seriousness.

You just love making ironic statements, don't you :>

Except i never made that comment :]

I really like the new lowerleveled chars...
High level chars are really hard to solo.

Except i never made that comment :]

True, you banned me without informing me of any potential violation of rules, though in fact the other users said "see?" right after you came and right after I had written yet another sentence.
I was abusing no bugs, doing nothing wrong; meaning the conclusion must be: you're either a shallow imbecile, (well, you are anyways) "or" under the impression that someone that writes (like one letter a sec) while casting runes (no movement) must indeed be botting, which again is shallow.

Please inform me otherwise if I'm wrong.

PS: I'm still IP-banned (I guess you won't and are possibly not able to unban people (or at least won't put an effort into it))..?

"My" IP's 80.202.130.141 btw.
Only one wireless internet is available atm (since the other network nearby is WPA2-encrypted - and the problem with that is the vast amount of time spent to crack it without any wireless clients) and I'm like... Still 7.6-war-horny >: (

Last edited:
This server used to Rock. but no one is playing 7.6 anymore.

7.6 Was and always will be the best.

Anyone who says 8.1 or w/e is better is a noob. Anyone can press f2 all day. 7.6 required skill.

I made a pro 7.6 Real map. All cities edited to look awsome custom scripts and added spawns. But no one plays 7.6 anymore :(

Cato shoud be fast and upgrade the server to client 8.2, and be one of the first warservers out there, then he would definetely become popular again. 7.6 is getting a bit too old school now, im not saying it suck or anything like that, but at the end you will loose all your population by using an old server.

And in the end I don't really give a shit. When my server is dead, I got no problem hosting a server with my dns and so on. I just don't wanna spend the time making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back