• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote
I'm well aware that you base your life on the very common trap: what everyone else wants.
Perhaps one doesn't require popularity to feel satisfied about ones work?
Popularity isn't everything.
If Cato isn't after money, popularity should be no issue..

The most popular products are not necessarily the most successful.
Take Microsoft as an example =)

I prefer 7.6 tho... But no aimbot on 8.0+ is really nice too.

No it's not :D
It kills the charm, and makes 8.x even less functionable.

Last edited:
Does it look like I'm after money?

Did I ever indicate or accuse you for that? Read again, please.

Edit: cba to make a shallow discussion or something out of this, in case you still don't get it: I was simply stating the hypothetical, that if you're after money, popularity is indeed an issue, otherwise it's not.

Last edited:
Did I ever indicate or accuse you for that? Read again, please.

Edit: cba to make a shallow discussion or something out of this, in case you still don't get it: I was simply stating the hypothetical, that if you're after money, popularity is indeed an issue, otherwise it's not.

I've got what you meant from the very beginning, so stop with your rudeness. Money doesn't mean it wont be a success.

It is rather you that didn't get my question.

I think cato is a friendy man i help all ppl if the need somethings like

I have helped me much ;)

I've got what you meant from the very beginning, so stop with your rudeness. Money doesn't mean it wont be a success.

It is rather you that didn't get my question.

Your question seemed indeed as an accusation, as if I were accusing you~
I was never interested in knowing whether you're aiming for money and popularity or not, I was only stating, once again: the hypothetical.
Now, without any attempts of requesting any information regarding whether you do aim for money/popularity or not, you questioned me, whether I believe you're aiming for money/popularity.
Why the hell would I even have an opinion about it?
I strictly don't care to have an opinion, I'm just an information-source, telling those with shallow opinions about the other side of the wall.

Now, explain please, what was really your question..?
Regarding "money doesn't mean it won't be a success": in that very example-- 'money' would be a wrong term to include, since it was first of all about popularity; money is yet a result of popularity (if gief-me-money-system is implanted(yesyes, donate-system, whatever)).

Now, let's replace 'money' with 'popularity':
Popularity doesn't mean it wont be a success.
OK, lack of popularity doesn't mean it won't be a success either, so there's no need to state the obvious: that popularity doesn't automatically exclude the possibility of success; though does not vastly increase the chance ratio of it either.

Baj teh vaj, still interested in a ss of the 139-thingy?
I figured; the concerned were running a certain OS, and not 9x, as presumed earlier.

Last edited:
Your question seemed indeed as an accusation, as if I were accusing you~
I was never interested in knowing whether you're aiming for money and popularity or not, I was only stating, once again: the hypothetical.
Now, without any attempts of requesting any information regarding whether you do aim for money/popularity or not, you questioned me, whether I believe you're aiming for money/popularity.
Why the hell would I even have an opinion about it?
I strictly don't care to have an opinion, I'm just an information-source, telling those with shallow opinions about the other side of the wall.

Now, explain please, what was really your question..?
Regarding "money doesn't mean it won't be a success": in that very example-- 'money' would be a wrong term to include, since it was first of all about popularity; money is yet a result of popularity (if gief-me-money-system is implanted(yesyes, donate-system, whatever)).

Now, let's replace 'money' with 'popularity':OK, lack of popularity doesn't mean it won't be a success either, so there's no need to state the obvious: that popularity doesn't automatically exclude the possibility of success; though does not vastly increase the chance ratio of it either.

Baj teh vaj, still interested in a ss of the 139-thingy?
I figured; the concerned were running a certain OS, and not 9x, as presumed earlier.

I got a donate button on my web site.

True, you banned me without informing me of any potential violation of rules, though in fact the other users said "see?" right after you came and right after I had written yet another sentence.
I was abusing no bugs, doing nothing wrong; meaning the conclusion must be: you're either a shallow imbecile, (well, you are anyways) "or" under the impression that someone that writes (like one letter a sec) while casting runes (no movement) must indeed be botting, which again is shallow.

Please inform me otherwise if I'm wrong.

PS: I'm still IP-banned (I guess you won't and are possibly not able to unban people (or at least won't put an effort into it))..?

"My" IP's 80.202.130.141 btw.
Only one wireless internet is available atm (since the other network nearby is WPA2-encrypted - and the problem with that is the vast amount of time spent to crack it without any wireless clients) and I'm like... Still 7.6-war-horny >: (

Dont Make Insults Like that to Me then. You cant judge me without knowing me dude. and if u keep posting hatred to me here and in game, i will persist in banning you.

In my defense, it looked like a bot to me, and as a gm i do what i THINK is right. OK i may have gotten it wrong, u have no proof, neither do i... so in the end i made my decision and stood by it.

C u in Game, I will pay no further part in the conversation about this Bannishment

And your relevant; how?

My buffer overflows are relevant ;S
PS: it's you're

Dont Make Insults Like that to Me then.
You're sure you're from Norway? I thought only brazilians were under the impression that every word's supposed to be capitalized.
You cant judge me without knowing me dude.
Sure I can, just like you're judging me right now.
The question is never whether we're judging or not, but of what level.
In conclusion, I were not talking about the RL you either, you act a shallow imbecile online, that's all that matters (with few exceptions).
I can't talk about Michael Jackson, I can only talk about the illusion of him, created mostly by the media.
Not earlier than the time we receive proof of all claims, we can say it's no longer an illusion; though in fact-- life's so complex; we can only rely on our own belief and reality.
and if u keep posting hatred to me here and in game, i will persist in banning you.
You just moved a step closer to my assumption of you being a shallow imbecile IRL as well.
In my defense, it looked like a bot to me, and as a gm i do what i THINK is right. OK i may have gotten it wrong, u have no proof, neither do i... so in the end i made my decision and stood by it.

That's fine.
You seem like an imbecile, as a person I think whenever I want.
OK, I might be wrong, but you haven't really proven me wrong, rather opposite.
In the end I've made my conclusion, and I stand by it.

Last edited:
For your information, no matter what you do. The GM IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Unless you prove them wrong, you got nothing to say, instead you continue to whine like a fucking tard. If you had reported it, it would have been looked into.

I'm tired of the word "imbecile" got nothing new?

Although talking while healing is possible you shouldn't do that since people will think you bot... No need to brag...

But it is really annoying with all those newbies who say bot when you do something skilled like healing fast or push and shoot runes fast etc..

Download you just give the server free advertising with all this bumping... I don't know where you're heading but I'm sure purplemonk and cato won't just say you're right and drop it in the end...

Download you just give the server free advertising with all this bumping...
Oh noez =P
The serv's "good", why would I not give it free advertising? :D

Plx no hack mi serv
OK, since you ask so nicely.

To moderator: there should be a difference of making a fake quote, which obviously is fake, which can be checked faked - and editing my message to seem that I actually could have written it.
This is actually violating IC3's rules, which means I can sue you for harassments, without even paying cash: they take care of all the work and the economical parts.

If you've had a traumatic childhood, get a shrink, don't take it out on members of a forum.

Last edited:
My buffer overflows are relevant ;S
PS: it's you're

You're sure you're from Norway? I thought only brazilians were under the impression that every word's supposed to be capitalized.

Sure I can, just like you're judging me right now.
The question is never whether we're judging or not, but of what level.
In conclusion, I were not talking about the RL you either, you act a shallow imbecile online, that's all that matters (with few exceptions).
I can't talk about Michael Jackson, I can only talk about the illusion of him, created mostly by the media.
Not earlier than the time we receive proof of all claims, we can say it's no longer an illusion; though in fact-- life's so complex; we can only rely on our own belief and reality.

You just moved a step closer to my assumption of you being a shallow imbecile IRL as well.

That's fine.
You seem like an imbecile, as a person I think whenever I want.
OK, I might be wrong, but you haven't really proven me wrong, rather opposite.
In the end I've made my conclusion, and I stand by it.

Norway??? lol shows who the Imbecile is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back