• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
this server belongs to tibias culture://

I dunno, this server's like that BR knight you get on every server. He's there since the start and PGs to a high level. But he's not really very good and far from a legend :p

Edit: that sounds pretty dickish, the guy hosting has had it on for a long time with no income comming from it so that's commendable. However since I've known it, it's always been the same flawed thing high levels --> UE spam --> map click off. Which is a big turn off to most old school pvpers :p

Last edited:
Bah, I remember when i used to play it back in the days.. When it had 100+ ppls online avg, was so awesome

It was beutifull times...

Maybe somebody can refresh this war and start once again...??

I can start co-op with polish ppl about serv like this

the old generation does not have time cuz working/studying.
maybe in the evenings after work, a lot of people would have to play...

Chetnie nawiaze kontakt zeby cos stworzyc z kims z w-wa

As I am currently working for Wintervale, I don't have time for such project, as kosmi6 suggested.

However, when Wintervale is up and running good, I might be interested in making Aldora War 7.6 again. Or maybe also some side-servers from different game worlds. Danubia, Antica, Titania, Eternia? I will also make sure that all kind of these little bugs which there used to be in the previous server, will be fixed. I remember the character base roughly, but I might need some help with all the characters and their levels. Moreover, the map can be done with Edron map, with those unique areas, but I'm pretty sure that the original map is out of my hands. I haven't been in contact with Cato for years.

As I am currently working for Wintervale, I don't have time for such project, as kosmi6 suggested.

However, when Wintervale is up and running good, I might be interested in making Aldora War 7.6 again. Or maybe also some side-servers from different game worlds. Danubia, Antica, Titania, Eternia? I will also make sure that all kind of these little bugs which there used to be in the previous server, will be fixed. I remember the character base roughly, but I might need some help with all the characters and their levels. Moreover, the map can be done with Edron map, with those unique areas, but I'm pretty sure that the original map is out of my hands. I haven't been in contact with Cato for years.
Is Wintervale already up and running good? xD
I would pay for play this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back