• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] COUNTER STRIKE TIBIA EDITION 8.42

Online now!

FEATURES:

Say /scores to get information about:
# Time-left
# Total Scores
# Players in each team
# Kills/Deaths

Radio-Commands:
Words Command
1 = Affirmative
2 = Negative
3 = Cover me
4 = Storm the front
5 = Enemy spotted
6 = Enemy down
7 = Regroup team
8 = Gogogo
9 = On my way

Other information:

There are 4 ways to end a round:

# Kill all players on the opposite team
(Terror and Counter)

# Plant the bomb and protect it until it explodes
(Terror)

# Defuse the bomb before it explodes
(Counter)

# Let the round-time run out
(Counter)

Cash and Buy-system:

You will receive cash when:
# You kill a player
# When you plant the bomb
# When you defuse the bomb
# On every new round

On every new round, you will be able to buy weapons with your cash.

So you loose your weapons and armors etc every round before the new round starts? Only keep money?

When you join CS, all cs-related items are cleared. Your health is set to 100, your spells are denied. Then you will ge teleported to specate (yes, u can spectate in "free-mode" like cs, and ppl in match cant see you) When the round is en, you will join the team you entered. All teams are self-balancing, so the ammount will be adjusted on every new round. You are given 800 CS cash every round, just like real cs. If you plant/defuse bomb, you are given cash. You are also given cash when you kill someone, and you will be able to pick up their weapons and either sell them next round or use them.

Currently avaible weapons are: Knife, Glock, Deagle, P90, M4 COLT, AWP.

All scores are counted like real CS, say /scores to see them. Scores are sorted by most kills, like real CS. Map is de_dust2, pretty much a 100% copy, you will really recognize the map if you have played de_dust2 before.

Only thing missing: 20 players+ so we can test this new system for real.

Great server, reccomend it to everyone! good job!!

It's kinda boring IMO

problem is its hosted on an alternative IP on my computer. wait until i melt it into our real server with 250-350 players online. Then we will get 30~ vs 30~ instead of 3~ vs 3~

Back