• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] COUNTER STRIKE TIBIA EDITION 8.42

Alindane

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello. This is the TEST of CS in Tibia! It's really funny. We have nicely scripted runes, bombs etc. Map is de_dust!

The runes are not like tibia. We have made them to work as weapons! It's awesome. Give it a try!

Simply; login at 81.166.251.55 port 7171 acc 1/1. Then you go south east and enter teleports. Either Counter or Terrorist!

Believe me, it's really funny! Version is 8.42

I have not much time to write more, but please do try it out ;)

- BOMB PLANITNG
- WEAPONS LIKE IN CS
- BOMBS; HE GRENADE, FLASH BANG
- TERRORIST VS COUNTER TERRORIST
- CURRENCY IS 'CS MONEY', NOT NORMAL GOLD! :D
- RADIO

ETC ETC !!!

~ BY COLANDUS & PENIS-PUMPE :)

Last edited:
Ahh, intresting, I'll give it a fast try. :)

Get a stronger host. :p

Penis-Pumpe <3

Lokte æ en ekte nordlænning? :)

Where the ad for this on otservlist and ots-list?

There are none. It's just a test for an event that will be merged to their upcoming OTServer. Thou, it will be exactly the same as playing there. Health is automatically set to 100 once you join the event, speed also. Items that give you any special abilities won't affect you during the event etc... And I assume levels won't be lost ;)

Currently Penis-Pumpe is hosting the server and unfortunately he went out :( I will try to connect to his TeamViewer. Hopefully it's on!

EDIT: Not on :(

Ahahah. Make him install logmein's edit1: service java scripts. Then you will allways get access to his computer as long as you know his username and password to his computer.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for the suggestion. Didn't know about it!

As I said it was just a test, that later will be merged with the real server ;) I'll make him turn it on as fast as he's back! Tho it's hard to find players as I dont want to put it in any ~list site.

Tomorrow I'll put it on dedicated. sadly, 0,34 is increadible unstable, so it crashes after some hours.

R0X! But there are much things to do to make it really bugless, beautiful and really playable. I was owned 2893 times ._.

Then tell us what? ;) We are open for all kind of feedback.

I'll have to write a manual on how everything works; how to AIM with your weapons/runes etc (you know, certain weapons requires you to stay close, infront etc of target).

Back