• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
this server looks exciting! great server MG ;p

ITS ONLINE???!?!?!!??!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIITTTTTTTIIIIIINGGGG!

its 7:01am Friday in la

its10:01am in WDC !

Last edited:
Aff I will be kinda busy whole weekend so I wont be able to play I think ;/ maybe a bit tomorrow xD well I hope many people join this serv (not 150..) like 80 wud be awesome ;D gl!

Did you take ranger out, or did you just forget to list them?

thats going to be weird playing without a pally voc, were they really over powered or something?

Yea.. I wanted to be a ranger... but now I guess I'll try out Wizard or Barbarian;p

Its going to come out in an update, i honestly took out cause the way the bosses and quests are played out ranged would be a bit too powerful for them, not for pvp etc. but for the bosses, hard to explain.

I'll play a voodoomaster or a paladin. Voodoomaster looks intresting due healing party members ;)

i just got an idea

guys why dont we all make a team otland team in grounds and do all quests and other stuff like that we will pretty pwnage :) it would be great !

btw how much hrs left?

Btw just so you all know, this isnt an easy OT at all... your gunna have to use skill and mind to survive and prosper, if your a wizard try sticking with a paladin to hunt efficiently (this isnt a spam runes server) you will need to make efficient hunts for shards due to NO EQUIPMENT DROPS all gear you upgrade from tier 1 to higher! Only gold you will get for runes is the gold you loot! Make sure you all check the front page about runes replacing potions

I'll be a paladin, message me ingame if your a wizard then. We'll team up ;) (same name in-game)

Back