• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

sxngup.png

This server is stable, tested, balanced and a hardcore rpg! Do not expect to mass hunt here, oh no expect to hunt certain creatures, fullfill quests, hunt bosses, forge weapons and much more!

Server Info
Client: Custom Client Only
IP: Custom Client Login (website ip will not connect you)
Custom Client Download: (Also on website)
Download the custom client HERE. As an Global Moderator I APPROVE this program. It does not contain any viruses.

Forums: Forsaken Grounds Forums
Port: Custom Client Login
Experience: 10-6x (Staged to rpg feeling)
Skills Rate: 9x
Magic Rate: 5x
Loot Rate: 1x [/CENTER]

~Coming To Forsaken Grounds~
New Vocation: The Puppetmaster
sketch1copy2.jpg
Estimated Release Date: Patch 9.0 --- November 7-13th
Short Bio: The Puppetmaster is a skilled artist who has linked its soul to a controlled puppet by the master, through intense meditation the puppetmaster looses almost all his senses to control this pet.
Vocation Role: Damage dealer
Short Notes: The puppet will cast spells, attack, talk, disapear, summon on your commands. Also be sure to equip him with looted or crafted items to make him have more health, mana or damage.

27xi738.gif

Halloween is hitting Forsaken Grounds October 27th!
Collect pumpkins from Trick-O-Treaters (random creature spawn inside city walls) and trade them to the Halloween Necromancer for a pumpkin helmet! 50/50 Regen for 60 minutes!
Or eat the pumpkin yourself and turn into something terrifying!
Also in this patch -
New Boss 175+ --- Moist Giraffes Pet
New hunting areas
New spells for voodoos (better buffs)
New Tier
and New Npcs :)

Forsaken Grounds Trailer
[video=youtube;Sne7_lEVpBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sne7_lEVpBk[/video]

Introduction
Forsaken Grounds Online has been in the making for half a year now. And it is almost complete! We are just finishing some mapping touch-ups and It will be online!

Storyline
Forsaken Grounds is a closed zone. A time ago sciencist was making experiments on humans but something went bad. On the beggining infected people had a boils all over the body and after that they started to loose their mind.

This is where the plague started.
People affected by a plague started to attack every healthy and living thing, they pushed us to the undergrounds, now we are hidding and recruiting slaves as our secondary army to fight against plague.

We have sent many letters to King of Thais where we asked for a supply to push back a plague, now we are cut off from rest of world, slowly dying and surrounded by a deathly plague.

You have been bringed here straight from jail, you are mere slave who barley can handle a weapon. Friendly citizens of Forsaken ground gave you back your freedom, equipment and some food. Now you are free man, you can do whatever you want. Citizens asked you for help to investigate a way to cure or destroy a plague, they don't really care about themselves but they want to try to redempt theyr gulity in eyes of rest of the world.

Our last hope is in You.

Guides To Server
Hey our tutors made several in-game guides with screenshots! View these guides to leveling forging etc. >>>Forsaken Grounds Forums<<<

Shards
Shards are an item dropped by any creature on Forsaken Grounds, there are 4 shards, fire shards, water shards, earth shards and light shards. These are listed in order of rarity. Fire shards are dropped by just about everything on Forsaken Grounds with a 20% drop chance, collect stacks of these to sell to other players npcs. Water shards and higher are all only obtainable from Tier Bosses which will require a team to take down. Shards will be a major part of the economy and a true way to make money with gathering/harvesting skills and group skills!

Upgrading Stones
nfo12s.png
These are a new feature to Forsaken Grounds
You may ask, What does each stone do :O?
Well let me explain...
First is the Small Amethyst - These are the simplist stone used to upgrade small mana potions to ultimate mana potions (very valuable to high levels as they are only excessible by alchemy)
Second is the Small Ruby - These are used to upgrade armor and weapons! Simply use a ruby on a piece of armor or weapon and it will increase its stats! This only stacks once!
Third is the Small Emerald - This is a more rare stone which can be used to upgrade gear +3 stats instead of the +1 small rubies do.
Last and most rare is the Small Sapphire: This is only obtainable at a high mining skill and gives gear +5 stats (very rare and easily sellable)
But how do I get these? Read Below

Mining
There is an example of mining below however it has been slightly changed, Now mining gives you skills! Club skill that is! whenever you fully mine a rock you will be given skills! It takes higher skill level to Pick for higher stones

Small Amethyst: Club skill not needed
Small Ruby: 20+
Small Emerald: 30+
Small Sapphire: 50+

Quick Shard Guide
Tier 1 Gear (Starting Stuff) Upgraded To Tier 2 With 1 Fire Shard
10idv82.gif

Tier 2 Gear Upgraded to Tier 3 With 1 Water Shard
1emo89.gif

Then use 2 Water shards to forge Into 1 Magic Sulphur
Tier 3 Gear Upgraded to Tier 4 With 1 Magic Sulphur
2uoqmas.gif

Tier 4 Gear Upgraded to Tier 5 With 1 Titan Steel
m9lffd.gif

Creating Amulets of Loss
You cannot buy aols! You must craft them! Go to the forge and put a earth on the middle table and a water shard on the bottom table and pull lever! Bam aol!

Rank Points
Leveling and Gear is not the only way to become more powerful on Forsaken Grounds Online, Completing assignments for NPCs and Killing certain bosses awards you with Blood stones which can be turned into various NPCs for Experience, Gear or... Rank Points, Rank points are used to upgrade yourself to a higher rank which is shown along with your vocation for all to see.

Gear Vs Levels
On Forsaken Grounds levels arn't much, They of course increase your max health and mana but your gear is what shows your power. On forsaken Grounds almost every armor and weapon gives you class bonus's such as increasing damage with certain elements, certain weapons, or giving you damage reductions excellent for truely customizing your character.

Tier System
2e2qhoo.gif
+
10idv82.gif
=
2miwrb.gif
On Forsaken Grounds you start with a standard set of gear depending on your starting class. This gear can be easily upgraded from tier 1 to tier 2 with 1 simple fire shard per piece of gear, however this tier 2 gear will not be upgraded to tier 3 as easily, this will require a water shard which are only obtainable from first bosses or hard creatures. Bosses will be a must-hunt for upgrading any higher tier equipment, there are 7 tiers of each armor and weapon piece for each class. Tier 7 are almost unobtainable but always something to reach for! Only the very experienced players will have this tier. Bosses will require minimum 3 people to take down! Form groups at the central located depot (also temple) creating a good enviroment to form quick parties, dont forget to take along a voodoomaster for party buffs. Tier gear can all be upgraded at the forgery west in the underground society left of the depot/temple. All tier requirements for upgrades are posted in the forgery on the wall (making it easy to read the requirements and exactly what monsters drop them).

Alchemy
On Forsaken Grounds we only have 2 types of mana and health pots available in shops, but dont worry to create powerful mana potions you can use stones from mining to upgrade normal mana potions to extremely powerful ones, however be careful not to waste these as they will be rare.

Gathering
Gather anything from valuable shards to ferns, use them to create weapons, potions and armors or save them and sell them on the market. Find yourself a scythe of pick and start mining or herbing on rocks or giant mushrooms around Forsaken Grounds!

Mining
(Recomended for lower levels)
10idv82.gif

Mining is a form of gathering, you will notice there is only one place to mine! this place is in the SE of the Underground Society in a little dugout! Having a rough time getting shards? Go here and mine for them! Rocks self regenerate and are mine-able again after 60 seconds!

Herbalism
(Recomended for lower levels)
Having money troubles? Go visit Alissa on her island and harvest giant mushrooms! Sell the produce to her she will buy it all for a reasonable price! Great way to farm up some money if your short!

Gods
At level 85+ You can go through The Forsaken Tombs (Custom Poi) Upon completion you have access to 1 of 5 Gods, These Gods give you different bonus's accordingly:

Zeus: Increases Players max hp by 20% per level
Poseidon: Increases Players max mana by 20% per level
Chronos: Increases Players Attack speed by 15%
Hades: Increases Players max damage output by 20%
Apollo: Increases Players average experience gained by 10%
Custom Spells

Wizard:
exori gran terra words=exori gran terra lvl=40 mana=30
exori gran mort words=exori gran mort lvl=40 mana=30
exori gran flam words=exori gran flam lvl=40 mana=30
exori gran vis words=exori gran vis lvl=40 mana=30
exori gran frigo words=exori gran frigo lvl=40 mana=30

Paladin:
Taunt words=exeta ret lvl=20 mana=30
Exori gran san words=exori gran san lvl=40 mana=30

Voodoomaster:
Train Party words=utito mas sio lvl=20 mana=50 +10 Weapon Skills
Protect Party words=utamo mas sio lvl=20 mana=50 + 10 Shield Skill
Heal Party words=utura mas sio lvl=20 mana=50 Heals party 20 Health Every 2 Seconds
Enchant Party words=utori mas sio lvl=20 mana=50 +10 Magic Skill
Train Party Expert words=utito mas sio gran lvl=50 mana=50 +20 Weapon Skills
Protect Party Expert words=utamo mas sio gran lvl=50 mana=50 + 20 Shield Skill
Heal Party Expert words=utura mas sio gran lvl=50 mana=50 Heals party 40 Health Every 2 Seconds
Enchant Party Expert words=utori mas sio gran lvl=50 mana=50 +20 Magic Skill
(4 Buffs can be applied at once)​

Class's

Barbarian
35ch7yr.png

Pros: Deals large amounts of melee damage
Cons: Low shielding skill speed, Only a damage dealer
Spells: This vocation uses all real tibia knight spells.

Paladin
dpfrtd.png

Pros: Excellent tanker due to high base armor, and increased skill speed in shielding, Only "team" healer in Forsaken Grounds using minor heals and/or heal over time spells on themselves or party members.
Cons: Melee user however has slow skill speed in melee weapons compared to barbarian.
Spells: This vocation uses spells mainly for its damage, from exori san and exevo mas san to exura san they are the perfect tank and spell damage dealer, however much lower magic damage than wizard and lower melee damage than barbarian they have a larger Area of effect taunt called Exeta Ret

Wizard
2mdhwy0.png

Pros: Massive nuking class, deals large amounts of spell damage.
Cons: Low health and armor
Spells: This vocation uses all real tibia spells of energy, ice, earth, death, the only element cannot use is fire! All exori flam etc. spells are lower level.

Voodoomaster
jb2ovq.png

Pros: Dealing Damage while healing yourself, Voodoomasters drain souls of enemys to restore there own mana and health supply. Also a great team buffer increasing your parties attack defence magic and health regen significantly!
Spells: This vocation is a support vocation they are able to use any fire tibia spell also are able to use magic wards but there sole purpose is supporting others, there support spells include (Refer above).

Ranger
rmmxle.png

Pros: Deals massive amounts of ranged weapon damage, can switch between the long ranged bow or the short range but heavy damage crossbow. This class has weak healing but fast mobility and severe distance damage!
Spells: This vocation is only able to do several spells, however can use swiftfoot and heals up to exura gran, also can use exori con for extra damage.

313ht14.png

Some Screenshots​
2vl9m2q.png

Trainers
1yr212.png

Mining
59shvo.png

Forging
32zte09.png

Forging
346wegw.png

Respected Otland Members Who Support Forsaken Grounds!​

Great server, i recommand it for everyone out there!
I wish you a good luck with the server!
Keep it up! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
No ip because it goes online friday, anyways i sleep another 3 hours now

I know we delayed cause we wanted to release on a friday so everyone has a chance to play first weekend cause alot of people were sad cause they couldnt play during week cause of school and work and didnt wanna be behind

Some people are actually more busy on friday night than normally so you will never make it good for everyone. :p Server looks insane, hope there won't be too much problems. ^^

I know we delayed cause we wanted to release on a friday so everyone has a chance to play first weekend cause alot of people were sad cause they couldnt play during week cause of school and work and didnt wanna be behind

Some people are actually more busy on friday night than normally so you will never make it good for everyone. :p Server looks insane, hope there won't be too much problems. ^^

Why do you not open it npow.. I hate when friday-sunday nerds start to PG such a good ot... thats why I dont play many of them.. cuz its sux to play when nerds is like lvl 999 after the weekend -.- just open it now

and yea agree with aihalas, Im more busy this weekend than these days

Well i have no class`s friday and i want to be there for help the first day of launch since it is an extremely custom ot incase people have questions, we do have 5 tutors who know the server very well but just in-case. so it will be released friday

I, as a tutor, had the chance to explore the map, learn awesome things, and even got the chance to map a cave for it. Trust me, this OT will be a big SUCCESS, it has awesome scripts, awesome monsters, awesome items and vocations, and awesomeness all over =D

Hmmmm

I guess I can try it again, I just didn't like that you didn't have any custom spells or monsters but I really like your features. :p

Again? you mean you were in beta test? ya since half the server wasnt in the beta test i guess i know how you feel... and custom spells, ya theres about 10, support spells like party buffs plus a custom taunt for the tanking vocation, and no custom monsters? every monster cept crypt shamblers are custom edited.... :O xD

I guess I can try it again, I just didn't like that you didn't have any custom spells or monsters but I really like your features. :p