• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Way to fix this server: its so simple its ludicrous... Make each set BENEFIT for their class. There is so many ways of doing it.
Physical dpser barb/partwise Sniper= +% dmg/+wep skill/+ mana reg/+ Hp reg
Wizzards= +% dmg/+maglvl/+mana reg/+HP reg
Blockers(paladin)= +armor/+protection%/Resistance to elements/hp reg/mana reg
Vodoomasters= +%manapool/+maglvl/+healing(no idea if that can be done)/Mana reg/hp reg
Yet again i've no idea about the boundary of makable stuff in tibia but Even stuff like maby highest tier can give + dmg to ur spells(if possible).

There is so many ways to fix it and it just have to be done

Thanks for your feedback. Pretty much everything you said is possible to do. I will ask Moist to look into it.

Cant do that, otherwise there will only be 5 tiers for each vocation shawnty = Game over after level 100, explained already once

Not enough tibia items taffy, if you wanna make me 250 custom sprites to add 5 more tiers to each vocation please do ill add them right away i promise.

Okay, time to own u ye?

I've made this for myself, don't copy, just use as a reference...

url]

url]

url]

url]

amges first
then knights
then palles

easy to make 15 tier helmets/armors
and 7 tier legs/boots

moist, who said anything about 5 tiers only, and who said the tiers gotta be gotten at lvl 10 20 30 40 50?

Okay, time to own u ye?

url]

url]

url]

url]

amges first
then knights
then palles

and 7 tier legs/boots

That looks great! :eek:
I haven't played properly for a huge while so im not quite sure what is custom and comes from original tibia though. :p

moist, who said anything about 5 tiers only, and who said the tiers gotta be gotten at lvl 10 20 30 40 50?

Also its not that important to make whole sets. If you do one update with provides 1 armor for each vocation, and then next update that provides some weapons.

The bad thing is that the client will have many updates and will need to be reinstalled several times. People might find this very annoying.

Okay, time to own u ye?

url]

url]

url]

url]

amges first
then knights
then palles

and 7 tier legs/boots

Nice work there that should definably be added.

Played the server for like 3 minutes and I found many careless mistakes such as the NPC's dialogue. Maybe you should read over them for yourself.

Nice work there that should definably be added.

Ye but not in the exact same order as, I haven't even perfected it. Well, I guess could be same order, but that was just a mock up I did a while ago when .62 was released...

Moist could you unban me please seeing how i was banned for no reason that you can say...

That looks great! :eek:
I haven't played properly for a huge while so im not quite sure what is custom and comes from original tibia though. :p

Also its not that important to make whole sets. If you do one update with provides 1 armor for each vocation, and then next update that provides some weapons.

The bad thing is that the client will have many updates and will need to be reinstalled several times. People might find this very annoying.

None of them are custom sprites ^^

Great release guys, 45 On at the moment, 32 actively hunting. Not bad for first 10 hours on, Night time now! Sleep tight Otland!
~Moist :)

So i thought bout somthing.
Instead of getting a totally other weapon every time you upgrade a weapon should u have 1 weapon that gets stronger and bigger everytime u upgrade it.
Ofc this is just a suggestion i wanna hear ur opinion bout the idea.

This is just a small example i made the axe in less than 5 mins so dont judge the axe judge the idea ~

This Axe gets from a Blunt Axe to a Sharp Axe, next thing it gets a metal handle, than it gets like some ornaments and at the end its super huge and strong.
I think if wud be cool to have 1 weapon and watch it grow bigger and bigger.

1tier.png
~>
2tier.png

Back