• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
aye, Gameserver is down i suppose.. been laggy all day. Maby the host's net is unstable

Funny i get 0 lag, And im from Canada, Farthest point on earth from host. So maybe your lagging all day? And ya restarter isnt restarting

I wasn't lagging, then again I was online barely 3 minutes, got past the zombie beginners cave and crashed =S

Ya i know its cause he must have bad internet, And ya server should be up soon just waiting on znote to return

I've seen this thread many times and finally decided to play it, I log in 5 minutes later it crashes -,- Not looking so good for me...

xD itll be up soon again guys, Im sorry about offtime, sucks wrecking our 100% uptime but oh well, Apparently the servers ON but players cant connect :p Which is a problem with restarter. We will fix it asap

havent had a single lagg untill today, not before u resetted the server nor the Beta. and i have a 1000Mbit connection so yeah... my internet connection is anything but bad

Unfortunatly i cant restart it since I use a FTP to access server files, so i can edit anything but cant restart it :S So we need Znote on to do that since its on his dedicated

@ Shawnty: Doesnt work like that shawnty :(
@ Prest: When server is up for 24 hours there will be 25% exp bonus for downtime

Back