• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Great OT, a nice custom map, custom features. This OT has the potential to become one of the top OT's.
Good Luck.

Is there going to be any custom spells added along the way to classes that don't have any? I can see Barbarians falling behind in usefulness really quick..

No way! Barbarians are always useful, they hit hard, and ya check front of thread, some new strike spells were added along with new pally spell, Barbarians use exori gran for huge damage.

All those new spells + new bosses + new spawns + a new tier of gear + more punching bags all active 9 hours from now when jocce on

This is the best server ive played:D Really cool OT and i prefer all to bring their friends and start this ot:p
So we can war!!

Edit: Ill add some screens later:D

Yea wtf nallu <.<

Btw

How long time will we have to wait for this update? =P Was hunting the plagued one with my guild ^^

@up
Hes opening it soon, Nick is slow with sending the files to him:p So like 2-3min and its open.

laggy. i can hardly move if there is over 25ppl on. there should be an option to merge 2x fire shards into 1x water shard with a low rate of like 5-10%. oh ya mininig is pretty pointless with that also at least allow there to be a also 5-10% chance to get water stones. its a waste to wait that 1minute for 5stones to mine...

at soul4soul shut up before you know how to play server. Thank you

laggy. i can hardly move if there is over 25ppl on. there should be an option to merge 2x fire shards into 1x water shard with a low rate of like 5-10%. oh ya mininig is pretty pointless with that also at least allow there to be a also 5-10% chance to get water stones. its a waste to wait that 1minute for 5stones to mine...

I dont lagg, and its soo easy to get water shards got 8 in dp, they wait for legs t2+ update and aols :D

at soul4soul shut up before you know how to play server. Thank you
dude im giving my constructive criticism at least im not saying SERVER SUCKS BYWE LAG FCUK GM. quite being a little bitch and learn to read and handle it.... wow. i know i wont be missed but im not even going to play anymore b/c ur so immature.
I dont lagg, and its soo easy to get water shards got 8 in dp, they wait for legs t2+ update and aols :D
and you too maybe read first i didnt say it was hard to get them i just said fire shards and mining should do more.

w/e flame away....

dude im giving my constructive criticism at least im not saying SERVER SUCKS BYWE LAG FCUK GM. quite being a little bitch and learn to read and handle it.... wow. i know i wont be missed but im not even going to play anymore b/c ur so immature.

and you too maybe read first i didnt say it was hard to get them i just said fire shards and mining should do more.

w/e flame away....

nah.. their for t1-t2 and addons ;)

Thanks nikodada for answering for me, sick of answering complaints like this

The Forsaken One was killed for the first time today, after 5 wipes (26 deaths) the group finally killed it

Fail pull: Healers couldnt heal tank through bone wall:
qrdpgp.png

Correct Pull
1rdd93.png

9bc4qr.png

Back