• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I just talked with moist. It will soon be open. So be calm, It's still 15 min left.

If you go to the first page. It also says "Roughly"..

So between 15-45 min it will opens i think.

I just got some info from Mg.

For everyone that played on the beta,
To play you will have to download the new client, the old one will cause you to debug cause it doesnt have the new shards in it.

Ppl the time is crawling closer!

Lol i can't wait XD Heard about this server like amonth ago on otfans, been waiting for it to come back since lol. Wanna try it so bad XD HIGH Hopes!

Were using a fresh database to ensure the bugs the old one caused wont re-appear, However everyone who was 40+ can message me in-game with there info of there old character (I knew most the 40+'s) and i will rebuild there character for them within 30 seconds of the message. Or msn is best if you have me on msn.

xD Can't wait to log on and make my first char, Looks like a shit-ton of work was put into this server, also looks as though it could be #1 soon as it opens lol, you guys did an amazing job :D can't wait to try it

I was going to, then i found out my gf was leaving to go to her gma's house so i decided to say screw it and stay home and wait for this ot to open lmao

Back