• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Narkia - Realmap 8.42 (Dedicated Server) [231h uptime, 612 players online]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent server. I recommend it, and i would've played it if i wasn't playing jumar :s --

The cams make me laugh, my team would destroy any team involved in the cams rofl

- Starting later today.

The cams make me laugh, my team would destroy any team involved in the cams rofl

- Starting later today.

I'm not in the war myself, prefer staying as neutral as possible.
See you later^^

As a gm it's better that way? Wouldn't wanna be biased now would we?

Btw team has started, look forward to fighting here.

P.S: LOL @Sd Damage, are you serious that a 120 ms can hit the same as a level 270 on real tibia?

Last edited:
As a gm it's better that way? Wouldn't wanna be biased now would we?

Btw team has started, look forward to fighting here.

P.S: LOL @Sd Damage, are you serious that a 120 ms can hit the same as a level 270 on real tibia?

All damage has been increased and balanced to give more adrenaline and keep more players on the server, as they feel more powerful right away.

Anyhow, server is currently offline while updating it. Will be back asaply.

what version of forgotten/crying damson are you using for that!?!?!

seems like a very nice server, and that video of fezt is funny lol even that i cant understand him :(

;o, i play.. if anyone want help i'm lvl 195 Don Romiero

Status
Not open for further replies.