• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Narkia - Realmap 8.42 (Dedicated Server) [231h uptime, 612 players online]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExibeR

Lua/C++/PHP Programmer
Reaction score
YouTube - Sophisticated Society On Narkia

Teaser can be found at our website

GeneralHosting Service

• [*]System Type: 64-bit Operating System
    [*]CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.50GHz
    [*]Memory (RAM): 8,00GB
    [*]Reserved HD: 1.5TB
    [*]ISP: 100mbit/50mbit
    [*]Location: Norway

SWITCHED TO DEDICATED
Rates
  • Experience Rate: Stages
  • Skill Rate: x35
  • Magic Rate: x12
  • Loot Rate: x3
  • Spawn Rate: x2
Stages
  • Level 1->50: x350
  • Level 51->100: x200
  • Level 101->130: x150
  • Level 131->150: x50
  • Level 151->170: x40
  • Level 171->190: x30
  • Level 191->200: x15
  • Level 201->230: x8
  • Level 230+: x6
Battle System
  • World Type: PvP
  • Hotkey Aimbot: Enabled
  • Protection Level: 70
  • Kills To Redskull: 5
  • Kill To Banishment: 7
  • Protection Zone Lock: 7 minutes
  • Critical Hit Chance: 7%
Patch Notes
Version 2.2TUP aka The User Patch
  • General
    • Price change in Donation Shop
    • Level limit on experience ticket set to 180 (Proposal by Marsje)
    • Added raids
    • Max idle time increased to 30 minutes (Proposal by Scary Fernando)
    • Spells will now be emoted to reduce spam
  • Bug Fixes
    • Berserk fixed
    • Ice Strike fixed
    • You may now use the teleport in arena
  • NPC
    • Rashid will now buy missing items (Proposal by Scary Fernando)
    • New VIP Npc which buys all items for a higher price (Proposal by Scary Fernando)
  • New Raids
    • Barbarian raid
    • Demodras raid
    • Elfs
    • Ferumbras
    • Ghazbaran
    • Morgaroth
    • Necropharus
    • Nomad
    • Orcs
    • Orshabaal
    • Pirates
    • Quara
    • Rats
    • Scarabs
    • The Old Widow
    • UndeadDarashia
    • UndeadArmy
    • Wolf
    • Hornedfox
    • Halloweenhare

Version 2.1.2b
  • General
    • Rashid is now available for Non-VIP players
    • All spells may now be used by Non-VIP players
    • Premium outfits are now available for Non-VIP players

Version 2.1.1b
  • General
    • Added marriage system
    • Bug fixes
    • Reduced size on map
    • Recompiled the server
  • Map & Spawn
    • Added Svargrond arena
    This patch makes the server a lot more stable,
    and should reduce some of the serverlagg.

Version 2.1b
  • General
    • Fixed training rooms so Trainers doesn't move
    • Added welcome message at the temple
    • Added teleport description
  • Shop
    • Added 10kk experience scroll
    • Added 20kk experience scroll
    • Added addon token

Version 2.0b
  • General
    • Added official forum
    • Added 8.4 damage formulas
    • Added 8.4 spells
      • Added 8.4 spell formulas
    • Balanced vocations
  • Map/Spawn
    • Added Yalahar
      • Added Yalahar spawn
    • Added training room
    • Added 8.4 monsters
    • Redone Pits Of Inferno
  • Quests
    • The Inquisition Quest
    • Demon Oak Quest
  • Premium Shop
    • New items
      • Crusher Sword
      • Golden Helmet
      • Golden Donation Boots
      • Blessed Shield
      • Elvish Strongbow
      • Boots Of Ownage
    • Edited
      • Dragon Scale Legs
        • Increase all skills by 5
        • Increase magic level by 3
        • Increase speed by 40
        • Gives 13 armor instead of 10
        • Reduced weight to 30oz
      • Replaced Crusher Spear with Elvish Strongbow

Other Information
Greetings fellow players. I'm "God Zilla", the hoster/mapper/scripter of the server.
I'm currently studying C++, JavaScript, PHP and Lua at school.
I've been working with Open Tibia servers for almost 5 years now. Worked with XML for 3 years, and been doing SQL for the last 2 years. So I have a great experience with both scripting and Open Tibia servers in general.

When I started this server I started with a TFS 0.3.2 core. I've rewritten the server several times already, making it more stable and adding new features. I've been working on this server for about 3-4 months now, and just releasing it now. The reason for that is that I would never put an unfinished server on the web. There are too many of those servers already. So I've been local testing the server, and rewritten it until it's a release candidate. I'm not nearly done with the server. I have so much more to offer for the community and players on my server.

We started with the server core and used it as Narkia v0.1 We were about 20-30 friends playing on the server to test it to the limit, before it went public.
The server reached a online time of about 11 hours, before it had to be reset.
And 11 hours is not enough. So before the server went public, the online time went from 11 hours to 62+ hours. I had to shut it down manually, so I still don't know how great the online time will be. But at least over 62 hours.

I create Open Tibia servers as a hobby. Not to earn any cash at all. I love the feeling of giving something to the community, not selling it to them. And as you may notice there is a donation shop. Why? might you think. Why would anyone have a donation system, if they don't want to get paid? I have a logical answer for that. All the donation won't go into my pocket at all. Everything will be used on the server to increase bandwidth, reduce server lagg, upgrading server hardware and so on.

The most important thing for me is you. Yes, you! I can only make a server the way I like. Therefore I need your opinions. All your proposals, opinions etc. on updates, rates and so on, will be listened to. I need your help to make the best server. The server that will get all players satisfied. All updates, changes will first go on the forum as a poll. If people don't want it on the server, it gets deleted without questions. So visit the forum, submit your suggestion and give your vote. I need it.

That's about everything. All bugs and scripts will be fixed and created by me. Not copied from the web. I'm pretty experienced with ActionScript, LUA, PHP, Java and C++ as that is what I'm educating. And that will come in handy while adding and editing new and current features.

See you in, Narkia!

Last edited:
No way, have to pay for premmy, what a joke.

There is no need for premium. You only need premium account to access VIP isles. You can buy houses, create guilds, use all spells and get a promotion without premium.

If you worked 3-4months with this site, i'd have to admit you have been lazy with the website.

Why not make something special? Using a theme that is used 152551212 other places...

If you worked 3-4months with this site, i'd have to admit you have been lazy with the website.

Why not make something special? Using a theme that is used 152551212 other places...

I've not been working on the Xammp part. I think the most important thing first is to create a great and stable server. Then handle the rest like website for example.
I'm currently working on my own website, which I started 2 days ago. It's a lot of scripting to make it perfect. And of course it will take a few days, as I'm studying as well. Therefore this is only a hobby. But the website will be great, written from a blank .php file. And it will of course not be released for other servers.

The website will also contain it's own forum without redirecting, which will run on the same Xammp.

Then you are completly wrong, people see the website first. And the website is crucial to wheneigther the player want to start or not. They will see the website and think: ahh, someone thats trying to make a ot using finished templates..

If you make a own website, people will feel that you have the experience and skills to make the server a own place, something special.
And 3-4 months without making some changes to the website is abit lazy in my eyes.

Then you are completly wrong, people see the website first. And the website is crucial to wheneigther the player want to start or not. They will see the website and think: ahh, someone thats trying to make a ot using finished templates..

If you make a own website, people will feel that you have the experience and skills to make the server a own place, something special.
And 3-4 months without making some changes to the website is abit lazy in my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you. But the last months I worked on rewriting the server and it's configuration. I put the server online because I wanted other players opinions, to make it even better. So now I'm trying to gather player opinions while I'm working on my own website.

Then thats totally great! =)
I made a Ripoff from tibia's forum some months ago. If you want it just msg me, I would more then enought help a fellow Norwegian.

I will try the server in some hours and state my opinion! =)

Then thats totally great! =)
I made a Ripoff from tibia's forum some months ago. If you want it just msg me, I would more then enought help a fellow Norwegian.

I will try the server in some hours and state my opinion! =)

Sounds great. Just finished school (5 hours of c++ programming). I would love to get your opinion on the server. And again, I agree with you on the website, and that it's actually important. Just give me some time, and there should be a new unique website.

Last edited:
Server has now been recompiled, to give even better performance and stability. Enjoy your stay on Narkia!

Status
Not open for further replies.