• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Radonia, with the new name Aleria 8.21 is online and looking for players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not asking you to change the rates. And as you said, it is Arlianin's (lol dont know how his name is spelled) server and not Radonia anymore.

About the old rates.. I dont remember the exact numbers, but I am atleast sure that it was quite high from lvl 1 to lvl 8. And then lowering once in a while until lvl 20 when it became 4x exp all the way to infinity!

1-8=10x~ :p
9-20=7x~
Then it was 4x as you said ^^

I will try this out, but would not suprise me if i got bored after 15min:/ Slow stages at start sux if you ask me xD I just dont see the pleasure of starting hunting rotworms for a hour for example.

when you take 30 on z-note it when the server really starts go to drag spawn etc etc, i like those ots not so much low exp
like 4-10 lol

Ok, we are just testing atm due to the crashes and a few things we got to test. We actually made it easy to reach lvl 30 because by there, the game begins to start interesting. At lvl 30 you can start getting to kill drags and so on. Also, we've improved the map and also and we added a lot of fixes. Like a few people already said, try it before judging. Once test is over, I will lower the experience rates by a few. I remember entering radonia and all new players demanding higher rates. On old times, there was a poll about having experience rates a bit higher. Well, we're making it easier to reach a decent level and easy to leave beginton. >.> Just try it.

Also, we're getting everything set up atm so don't ask much from us. The good thing is that, we both Znote and I have different time areas so there should be atleast one gm available at most times. :)

Im one of the 3/150 players online :D... xd

Im gonna be the highest level o_O!

There's gonna be donations?...

Yes, donations will be available as soon as we find a stable and secure website we can use. Currently, we are waiting to have xCMS with no security leaks or we'll have to wait for TFS-CMS to be released.

:eek:, I'll be the first to donate :).

(Also the highest level) :)

I'm not saying this server sucks b/c i haven't try it out and wont, But there won't be more then 30 players online.

Well, you cant asure that but I cant asure that the server it's gonna be famous but it's gonna be stable :p.

Znote it's a dedicated hoster and serious and Arlianin, well it's cool and also serious owner.

I think this OT will be famous soon enough :).

(I'll be giving life to this ot :D!)

xD Sure you will :p So, hope you have fun with this ot! We will improve our server computer soon enough and we will also get ourselves new mappers and scripters as soon as we reach 40-50 ppls playing.

So, its just a testrun right now? and the account will restart? amazing-.-

@Hampish....

I don't think we will reset accounts or characters here, so giving away items and such things as a start bonus might not be an option, please bare with it.

:)

Ok , i hope these lags go soon because we cant play well i dead from 2 cyc thats noobish

Yes, donations will be available as soon as we find a stable and secure website we can use. Currently, we are waiting to have xCMS with no security leaks or we'll have to wait for TFS-CMS to be released.

You know TFS-CMS = 50$ a year license?

Yes I was aware of that.

We won't restart the accs or chars.

Laggs, we're trying to fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back