• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Radonia, with the new name Aleria 8.21 is online and looking for players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey , i wanna report a bug or im wrong if the light magic missile spell is Adori why cant i cast it ??

What happened to the connection now?

Last edited:
Hey , i wanna report a bug or im wrong if the light magic missile spell is Adori why cant i cast it ??

Not sure:< sux i got 9 halberds on the ground:<

Ye I restarted on purpose, I checked and it was 0 players online, then I went for some snack, and got stuck with a buddy, when I came back I restarted without looking how many players there was online so forgot about the warning thing.

Anyway 3 console errors which caused minor freezes have been repaired.

Only one known displayed console error is left, and its because of the npcsystems this server is using. Which will be fixed in a newer patch of the TFS.

Have you bough the spell?

edit1: There seem to be no more freezes, only once every 20 min which is player save.

Last edited:
I believe it is adori vis. Check it, since I think its really strange if that doesn't work.

Hey Znote!
wanna change the server save to 40 minutes? :) Well, gonna go back home in a few hours. Now, I am at school so don't expect a high help from me atm.

20min is fine, its not such a "big" lagg anyway.

Anyhow, where do i find djinn? i got loads of items to sell but i cant find it.

Last edited:
djinns r after doing a quest. If you r talking about halverds go to the local store :p

Mmm, sorry for asking this noob question xD, but I forgot how to get my "free" rod.

Or we cant get a free rod/wand when we go to main?

You can, if you choose Synthia as your maincity go north from temple until you see several NPCs standing in small stands. One of them handles magical things, ask him for a rod/wand and he'll give you it for free.

Ohhhh! Yeah, it was there... I forgot it. Thanks :D!

Once we get our own board whether it is inside the Znote board or outside it, I will post a FAQ and a few other things. Though, until Talaturen comes back active which should be soon, we will have it. Hope you all play Aleria! Have fun and remember, if you have any private doubts or you lost your account, please don't doubt in private messaging me or Znote.

thank you all,
Arlianin

About djinn, would be happy if you could write a little explainasion about it, how to do it etc. Since im not going back to cycs again!:p

Been hunting cycs for hours to get 40, and then i took some lvls on dls and got alot of loot but ofc i cant sell it yet:p

You read: Either a brave or stupid man to enter the
fortress. I, Mah'rdjis buried this man
to restore the little humanity he had left
before his final travel

Hey you need to fix something in real tibia when you kill a creture you can move in like 50 seconds i think but here it takes so long please help i killed a troll on my bag and i cant move it take so much time i have to wait till it desapear??

There are bugs with the monsters, you cant move them, you have to wait for them to rot away :p Will take a closer look at it today.

update: Me and Macroman(Chris) Fixed a quest, also Chris fixed console error which appeared when using leveldoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back