• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

Xurra and svarta jultomten need to be unbanned. Please fix the excessive killing ban! Might have to make frags go away after 1 second or something just to prevent the banning thing. Use that until you fix please :)

Done, unbanned. The frag things will be fixed to the next update.

Fix the raids to man, rat and elf raids every 5 mins is ridiculous, cant move thru town most of the time cus shit is all over the place.

Will be fixed to the next update.

/Eldin

The server has descended into chaos. A quasi-nazi guild (Rookslayers) are now the biggest guild, killing everybody, after the guild Immortals (who used to kill everybody) disbanded.

Hah, rofl. Immortals got owned and they dispand the guild. Thats kinda ironic.
I will leave the Rookslayers with my character now, don't want anyone to randomly kill everyone, but I really don't think they are.
I think they are just killing all the old Immortal characters.

I want a Justice guild! ^^

/Eldin

I think most people don't even wanna give it a shot, and I will tell you it now, and only once. Try it and you'll see how awesome it is!
at first I was also like "mhh, nah..." but I've given it a try since I had nothing better to do, and it's fucking awesome!
Yes, there are some bugs here and there, there are some things that should be improved, but they're working on it, they're giving a lot of attention to their server and thats what makes them good owners making good servers

Hah, rofl. Immortals got owned and they dispand the guild. Thats kinda ironic.
I will leave the Rookslayers with my character now, don't want anyone to randomly kill everyone, but I really don't think they are.
I think they are just killing all the old Immortal characters.

I want a Justice guild! ^^

/Eldin

Helsvensk, Helsvensk Sawzer, Starwood and Hardwood have repeatedly made racist remarks. That's why I called the guild quasi-nazi.

And also, Immortals never got owned. Individual characters were jumped by 5 or more Rookslayers/War Masters, and most of them didn't even die. Immortals disbanded after Erudrim and Raevsax (both members of Immortals) killed Immortality (the leader of Immortals).

Just saying.

I've got a small question...

Isn't one of the basic rules when owning a server not creating a character which might make you personally involved? Easy to abuse powers when you're angry etc.

Other than that it looks good and I might give it a shot!

Raevsax didn't mean to kill me. However, we were winning then members stopped wanting to get involved then the clan deteriorated. Raevsax made a new guild in which the members are being killed still. The difference is raev's clan isn't fighting back. Only like one-two people are.

Oh sorry double post. Helsvensk sawzer is also botting at skeletons. Ridiculous botters :(

why offline

Its been online past 40+ hours. Unless you are IP banned for some reason you should get in without problems.

@pwner123: Noted.

Update:
Website has been upgraded a bit in terms of performance. And network consumption by website reduced by 90%. Even tho we never get complaints about lag, it should be even lower now.
Some failure tried to DoS attack us, I think he failed bigtime considering nobody felt it.
Repaired few in-game bugs as well that wasn't affecting the players. But server should run more stable. (Server has never crashed so wont say it was unstable to begin with, but it will be more prepared now for more online players).

I'm pretty much fixing the bugs that are in the shadows unknown to players. :ninja: While Eldin seems to do a nice job with your reported problems.

20 players active consumes 2 - 4% CPU. Hardware should be sufficient for a much bigger online count. :3

We had a new players online record! 24 players. :D Keep on bringing your friends. During this weekend I plan to have some addons and mounts available to free accounts. (Yaay~!)

I want to priority overall game-play before I start to work on the donation system. I want to make sure that free accounts are being heard, and gets an joyful experience no matter if they donate or not. So those of you interested in donating, please keep to your penny for a week longer or so. I also wish to gain more players. Else both me and Eldin will feel we don't deserve it.

Last edited:
I've got a small question...

Isn't one of the basic rules when owning a server not creating a character which might make you personally involved? Easy to abuse powers when you're angry etc.

Other than that it looks good and I might give it a shot!
exactly, and giving overpowered buffed item / skills to your character.

exactly, and giving overpowered buffed item / skills to your character.

Just because we play in-game ourselves does not mean we want to make ourselves overpowered with buffed items and skills. Neither me or Eldin are those 14yr old owners you apparently refer to.

Playing in-game can be useful to get in touch with the community. Do stuff together, always be there when they need help. And when it comes to vocation balancing (Which is Eldin's main priority), it is essential that we get to test it out by ourselves.

Also, at this moment, I am level 15, while Eldin is level 19. The time we are using to actually play the game is very limited. I would understand your claims if we would be topping the highscore list and killing tons of people. But we are not. :S

This is a bit special server, don't judge blindly on your past experience please. :)

Wasn't judging and i didn't imply it i was just simply throwing it out there, in fact Ive been trying to log on but it's not resolving the servers IP adress when i try to log on

Alright, I hope you manage to connect to the server. And welcome to our community. :)

Yeah.. rebooted and everything I can really do, still getting the server resolving problem :|

Helsvensk was botting once again, I pwnd him :p

Immortals never lost shit lol, we ruled the server, and we still do. Yes we disbanned the guild do to some members not being entirely loyal but we have formed another guild in its place ;)

Signed,
Fearmie

Im using the OTLand IP Changer, maybe try using that? Or check your firewall and see if something is blocking ur access on the ip changer ur using or ur tibia client