• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

for some reason i cant make it bigger on here ill just post a site to a link that you can see it on like a pic sharing site.

RookWar Update!

Here we go!

Code:
NEW CHANGES/FIXES/UPDATE FOR ROOKWAR 9.31
-Experienced Area (Old VIP) Open for level 25 and above.
-Rookgaards famous Spikesword Quest (now Soft Boots) has been added!
-Soft Boots should now be stable with the regeneration at RookWar.
-Oracle NPC fixed again to promote you.
-Sudden Deaths now takes more damage again.
-Exura has now been reduced abit.
-You can now sell Wyvern Fang in the Shop.
-NPC fixes.
-Monster fixes.
-Map fixes.

Thank You for playing!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

If any of you "Old Schools" that "first ruled the server" are reading this, then please come back for a last fight.
We have a few new people who can give you a fight, Im sure of that. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Guts already solved the Soft Boots Quest! :O

Teaser:
My DeathMatch Project is not far from finished!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

You should create some intense war server, where we go bang bang, and others go boom boom, so we enjoy it...

Sorry Eldin. I eventually got bored of server. It's good at first, but limited in features and lack of people had a fair amount of us quit. Sadly, the originals will never return.

I understand that, and I still thank you for your play time. :)
The server was ment to be for a max lvl 50-60, and the most played until that and then stopped.
I only expected more wars then it was, and I am fighting to keep servers more "low-rated" and "serious" then the most ones nowadays.

My DeathMatch server is hopefully soon completed aswell thanks to Znote, I do hope that you all will continue to give my servers a chance.
DeathMatch will be all about PvP and Wars, thats the way you will gain levels and money for better equipment.

And AGAIN, Thank You very much for the playtime! I know that you enjoyed it to the level I made it for and you all have reported bugs and errors so I could complete the server to what I believe its ment to be. Hope to see you guys soon again on my upcoming projects! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

sorry

sorry i quit its just all my friends wanted to leave and i had to join them because we stick together there was a total of 6 of us and it was gonna be fun but they couldnt stand the power abuse of aka rambo but next time you make another server hit me up at [email protected]:)
ill bring my friends to try out aswell