• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people.

@Barry: Didn't crash, network is unstable because of new-year.

@Everyone: Bout idle kick, yes it's disabled we're gonna fix that today be patient please.

Also please be careful today as this will (hopefully) be the last day on unstability, and maybe the worst one.

We will add alot of stuff today too so stay tuned!

The idle thing should have been fixed 2 days ago its too late now ^.-
Zeelex told me 2 days he he'd fix it in an hour, you just said the same

The idle thing should have been fixed 2 days ago its too late now ^.-
Zeelex told me 2 days he he'd fix it in an hour, you just said the same

Yes we didn't have in mind that we wouldn't be able to access our files on the server since porting server was down.

Server UP again people!

The iddle thingy is fixed allready, together with a lot of other things
We have added more quests and map fixes too.
The thing IS, we can't access to our FTP to pass the new stuff to our server, since the FTP is down due to new years eve.

@Goten & Roach:
Guys I am indeed sorry for your loss, but you were not the only ones, and we just can't give the equipment /loss items back to everyone.
Nor would it be fair that I give it to you and not to the rest.
It was not planned, and I'm sorry. Hope to see you back on some day.

The iddle thingy is fixed allready, together with a lot of other things
We have added more quests and map fixes too.
The thing IS, we can't access to our FTP to pass the new stuff to our server, since the FTP is down due to new years eve.

@Goten & Roach:
Guys I am indeed sorry for your loss, but you were not the only ones, and we just can't give the equipment /loss items back to everyone.
Nor would it be fair that I give it to you and not to the rest.
It was not planned, and I'm sorry. Hope to see you back on some day.

it doesnt matter, we hunted it all back :p, it was just a little rage ^^

i tought it would be more than 100 players but i had wrong.. all custom servers have low players ffs.

This whole thread looks hilarious. It's compromised of players saying "It crashed" and then the developers getting on and saying "SERVER IS BACK UP!" Every other post. Almost like it's so awesome that people don't care if they can only play it for 5 minutes at a time, they will take what they can get. Lol.

All the stolen ideas from Moonlight is a fail also. I know it sucked ass, but don't try to "thansoft" all of their shit. Lmao

All the stolen ideas from Moonlight is a fail also. I know it sucked ass, but don't try to "thansoft" all of their shit. Lmao

Excuse me, Mr. 8 posts (A.k.a Flamer)
Please point WHAT was stolen from moonlight. Thanks

That's cute. Mr. AKA flames alot (everyone laugh, haha). I've only been posting here for about 2-3 days, so maybe I only have 8 posts. Had I been here as long as you I would have 3x the amount you have... So I don't really see the insult in that. Though I won't make you wait any longer;

The mission idea seems taken from Moonlight.
The slot system is a rip off.
The mining system came from other OT's. Along with the smelting system..

Mainly, developers like yourselves make me sick when they try to copyright everything that they didn't even create. Maybe you implemented it into the server, but most of this was certainly not your idea. Thansoft? Give me a break. I love OT servers, but I was CIP would take a few of you people to court.

I just wonder how you can act like this server is so "custom and professional" When you've taken ideas from other servers and at the moment your whole team is currently working on "idle kicks"... Lol

Our mission system, was implemented before Moonlight was even planned, and taken? A similar System IS used on RL tibia.
and many other servers as well. It's not a copy, It's not the same system either.

Just to let you know, Moonlight stole My dragon lord mount.
They also "copied" our enhancement system (lucky for us Moist doesn't know how to script, either than buying) Moonlight's "enhancement" system is completely different from ours, and That system is even being sold on the forums right now.
Moonlight online has Only 1 mount, you can check the SPR yourself, and the only mount they have is Mine.
Our server has been developed even before moonlight was planned, I knew Moist_giraffe before he even planned moonlight, and all I did was teaching him. Apparently, by doing that all I won was to get MY ideas stolen.
Please, investigate more before claming.
The thing about the connections does not depend on us Nor on Znote, it's because of the New years eve, Everything has been working perfectly for the past 24 hours tho. And we hope it stays that way.
Please don't come to post unnecesary stuff in this thread, or I'll ask a moderator to clean it
I'll be glad to ask further questions.
~Zeelex

i only one problem :/ the dam lag :/ i just play 5 mins and there was 5 massfreez that kick me out :/

I got kicked like 5 times within 30 minutes. There are plenty of servers that are just fine right now, and were just fine even when your's was crashing. So your excuse, is in fact, only an excuse. Either way, You just basically admitted that you didn't dream up most of those ideas yourself. Which means the whole Thansoft and copyrighting everything is just a joke, which is my main point.

I just don't like it when people claim that everything is so custom, when in reality, it's not. You even jacked the instance system from WoW...

-.- wow i hate ppl like you

if thats the poin whe rape OT from Tibia (Open Tibia) dumm ass -.-
secdon those things where first on books and so, no in games so shtf and go cry w your mom little kid

Well then, tibia copied the leveling up system from other game, Wow copied the instance system from D&DO, Age of empires coppied his whole system to Warcraft I and so on.
Different games share features, as many of those features like mounts are based on the real life. That's not to COPY
To copy would be to take the scripts from other server, and add it to ours.
ALL of our scripts, ALL OF THEM were started from 0. none was taken from anywhere.
Please be more mature when posting, all you are doing is trying to flame the thread
I won't respond to you anymore, unless you got something intelligent to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.