• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeelex said it would be up in March... I havent seen anything from him at all.

The current situation:

Dear players.

Sometimes , accidents happen in real life...
Me and Narzerus had some real serious trouble in real life, for the same reason we've been abscent of the community for this couple of weeks.
It's on times like this... Times of crisis in wich humans grow and mature ... At least that's what they say...
It's been a pleasure to work for you , and to see you walking through the server we created with so much effort, We've met awesome players, awesome people.
Like Kes, Kyoushirou, Gatupojk, Aihalas, Cruiv, and many, many others that I can't name right now.
But unfortunately, we can't keep up this server anymore. I can't specify all the reasons... It's been very hard for us too.
We worked so hard, and shamefully the server lasted around one month. And we knew it had the potential to grow much further than what it did.
But life doesn't allways smile upon us.
We no longer have our priorities set on this game, as we must take really important decissions from now on...

We gave most of our server's files to a capable team, that we hope they use it for a greater good. However , it wont be named Thanatos anymore, and I can't assure that it will be the same.

It's a shame for us that it ended this way, as we had so much more to offer you people... But after all Thanatos was just a game.

As I said before, It's been an honor to work with you people. Take good care and maybe we will see again someday.
But till then, My sincere apologize.
And my best regards, Zeelex.

Zeelex and Narz,

We are sorry to hear that you two are having issues in real life. The only thing we can really do right now is to wish you all the best and remind you that you two have made friends in many different parts in the world. Don't forget about us eh?

We thank you very much for putting in such an effort into Thanatos. We know you worked very hard and sacrificed a good portion of your year to do so. Thanatos has not only been thoroughly enjoyed but also has had other OTs compared to it... Nothing is comparing to the sheer epicness of what Thanatos is and was. The way you tied everything into the storyline and the extensive work you and Narz put into the mapping and NPCs was just wonderful.

Thank you for everything you have done and we wish you all the best in real life.

Yours,

Kes

I blame Kes. She refused to bribe Zeelex with her virginity. GGWP

And for real, I had this feeling that it won't open again for a long time ;P
Thanks for working on server tho it was fun to play for the first month.

For all those who remember this server, I recently found our old server files, maps, scripts, everything. I'm having a lot of Issues with the new TFS tho... But I would really love to see Thanatos back online
I'm trying to convince Narzerus to help me out, so we can launch the server once again

G'Luck with that, but this board only allows online servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.