• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farming System, Mining System, Alchemist System, Woodcutting SYstem, Fletching System, Smith System

All Riped from Runescape.co

if you use those system then you also ripped off their funtions Ideas.
so shut up rippper

I've only been posting here for about 2-3 days, so maybe I only have 8 posts. Had I been here as long as you I would have 3x the amount you have... So I don't really see the insult in that. Though I won't make you wait any longer;

Thats funny your join date is November 2008, and Zeelex's is July 2010...
Whos been here longer? you've had enough time to post stuff.

seriously the server is 100% perfect and only because your noob who cant play good and think he can post now something new is to stupid to respond you
muhahaha seriously, ot is copied from tibia right?

humans are copied from rl life right?
orcs copied from books right?
ye all copied, even im a copiation from my mothers and father gens
and otland.net is copied from otfans.net

hahahahahahah all is copied

even this
hello ima noob

even the avatars are copied

even linux is copied from windows

hackers are copied from eehm dont know

all is copied

maybe we are not here only dream but the dream is copied from my imiganation

even rep is copied

all is copied

how can the word moonlight even be said in this thread lol, those 2 servers can't be compared with eachother

The server have been running smooth now without any lag or kicks for like 12 hours right?

Can we also play it without the custom client?

There are many custom stuff on this server like mounts, emoticons and items which will crash a regular tibia client.

The emoticons /cry, /lol and /drop rocks haha

I just did a quick test and the start/tutorial is awesome. However i dislike that the first thing that happens when entering main is getting a 40 rotworm task, and after that 20 carion worm task. There is no fun farming in a cave in a brand new server you would rather explore and see more awesomeness. :p

My suggestions would be to give newbeginners an early introduction to what the server can offer, some schematics? Interaction quests with the emoticons, mining system, the ferry system, noob instances and more funny quests.

Last edited:
Hey! This server looks to be a good one but i dont wanna play a server with 3x rate i'm so lazy! But well i'll try it out soon! Goodluck.

Sorry looks nice but i stopped play becouse no eq on begin... fix it first before you open it..

Make a new character after creating account, the new character got EQ.

ey you guys this is a good server! proof of that is... I'm hospitalized now, just had sugary and still playing!

Just made something that might be useful:
This script is preconfigured to work with Thanatos, but you gotta add the itemids yourself.
This will give the player EQ if he didn't get it from Modern AAC.

1. Overwrite the /than/mods/firstitems.xml with this script:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="First Items" version="1.0" author="The Forgotten Server" contact="otland.net" enabled="yes">
        <config name="firstitems_config"><![CDATA[
               --- sample taken from TFS. Slightly modified by Znote to fit Modern AAC users ---
                config = {
                        storage = 30001,
                        items = {2050, 2382},
				-- if you start without EQ from Modern AAC, you have more available cap than else
				-- pick a value greater than the free capacity you start with when you get EQ from
				-- modern aac. But make sure to pick lower than your available cap
				----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
				---------- Sample: Char with MACC items: 150 cap, Char without MACC items: 420 cap
				----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
				------------- Then set caplimit to something higher than 150, but also lower than 420
				-- Then this script will launch and give you the items you didnt get from
				-- Modern AAC. 
						caplimit = 300
                }
        ]]></config>
        <event type="login" name="FirstItems" event="script"><![CDATA[
                domodlib('firstitems_config')

function onLogin(cid)
				local freecap = getPlayerFreeCap(cid)
                        if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage) > 0) then
                                return true
                        end
						----- only give items if the player dont already have the items -----
						if freecap > config.caplimit then

for _, id in ipairs(config.items) do
									doPlayerAddItem(cid, id, 1)
							end

if(getPlayerSex(cid) == PLAYERSEX_FEMALE) then
									doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2651, 1)
							else
									doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2650, 1)
							end

doAddContainerItem(doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1987, 1), 2674, 1)
							setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage, 1)
							return true
					end
					---- if the player already have items from MACC but dont got the storage value ---
				else
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage, 1)
				return true
			end
        ]]></event>
</mod>
2. Add the correct itemids you get (make sure its the same as from Modern AAC)
3. Reboot serv and your done. (or reload mods?)

it's normal? I got noob rook eq on the start

Yes it is a bug and we are working on it. We did post a few warnings
You don't have to create another account, you just have to create another character, and character will be fine
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.