• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not a pure showoff but a request

Rune

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I wasent sure if i could post a request here, but i dident find any forum rules and going into that huge support thread feels a bit over positive.
Anyway.

I started planning the map and the project late august, and worked semptember and octover and had a brake now for almost a month.
Tonight i started working on my map wich i intend complete to be a fully working custom map that will be an option for people tired of RL maps.

Its intended to work in a 7.6 client with 7.4 gameplay lowrate server, and this is kind of what it looks like today, im still doing quite large fixes and remaps, but here is how it looked first of november;
utveckoktober.png

if you are intressted in more pics of earlier development you can go look in this thread , its posted in the swedish section but if you just scroll threw it i belive you will find the pictures make sence even if your dont speak swedish.

Anyway, there is still alot of stuff to do, and as i have been saying threw the whole project i would love to see people come with contributions, and now im specifickly request boats that will work in 7.6
1 facing north/south doesnt matter and one facing west/east dosnt matter.

Earlier i have only been trying to find contributors in the swedish section, but as we say in sweden, swedish idiom, there have been "alot of talk and a little workshop", meaning alot of people say they want to participate but on the other hand alot of those people never do anything.
So if you feel like to contribute feel free to send me a PM!
and please, someone, help me build 2 boats i can use :$

/rune

Bout the mini map, it looks like you left two areas just with nothing in them. Are you going to add into that? And how long did this take you to make? Considering this is 7.6 i figured it would be a little hard with that map editer..

The progress seen at the picture above took 2 months.

You mean the large area in the north and the small island?
Those will be cities/Villages, i havent started working on them yet tho ;p

Hi, building boats are really easy. I could maybe help you build one or two, but that's if I got time. A tip is to download a map on the forum with a boat in it and see how they are built, piece by piece. The map is.. looking good? Post more pictures please. I'm not a big fan of mapping 7.6 style but I'm sure you'll do just fine. Gogo!

Back