• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NOT OUTDATED! Recommended 7.6 OT?

Rabbe

Reaction score
I wanna host a 7.6 OT , but I dont know which one has lesser bugs , most stable etc? Would be really nice with some tips

I'm using my own map, npc, actions etc so dont bother telling me like "omgomg, **** has great actionscripts" or something

Thanks alot.

Rabbe

Is it stable then? Cuz atm I use 'The Ghettobladerz' (only cuz i saw talaturen was one of the developers so i thought it would be good) but it's possible to somehow dupe money there, and the cap is bugged and when i summoned a monk it started attacking me lol

Thanks in advice

Rabbe~

Dont use the latest yurots (Unless u want wall movers)
try to remove dumpster code and oyu wont have any problems with wall movers

Latest Yourots is secure against wallhack -.- i have this wallhack its only modyfied tibia.dat ;]
but Yurot 0.9.4f is Secure against Packet Editing to crash the server
For Dupe Money u can edit Platinum.lua and Crystal.lua there is the bug for duping

Players move coins one side to the other and appears 100 in the other side lol.
And try Armoni Fast Attack its pretty good ot and kinda stable just edit it.

Latest Yourots is secure against wallhack -.- i have this wallhack its only modyfied tibia.dat ;]
but Yurot 0.9.4f is Secure against Packet Editing to crash the server
For Dupe Money u can edit Platinum.lua and Crystal.lua there is the bug for duping

Latest yurots is not secure against wallhack, im talking as a guy who customized yurots 0.9.4f and who host his server about 2 years, belive me :) and after this two years i still modify code, dumping errors f.e today i discovered bug in player.cpp:1702, very usefull tool :)

For those who wants start 7.6 server based on yurots i have to wish a good luck :) Cause those 2 years wasnt lazy for me.

-wallhacks
-copying money, items
-a lot of mini bugs which provide server crash
-manawall bug
-skull system bugged
-fight system bugged also a lot xD
-a lot of debugs provided by monsters
-construction kits used as a most effective equipment at wars :)
-brutal ddos attack affected
-gm invisible (after few weeks now i can feel as totally invisible )

and many many more which i do not remember

And compiling process for linux os - the worst thing.

I dont want to push away you from engaging 7.6 servers i found a lot of fun and i learned a lot i wish u the same.

edit:

And the conclusion:

Use YurOTS or nothing [not funny at all xD] and choose only stable codes.

-brutal ddos attack affected

Ummh? Yurot dosn't have anything to do with ddos attacks :S

ddos attack is an attack on your internett, your ip, don't got anything to do with what distro your using.

ddos attack eats your upstream and downstream.

Back