• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not really small raid example in the newest TFS 0.3 beta 1+!

It doesn't work ;/
Im using 0.3.4 and it always says Cannot execute raid .. Not such file or directory or something like this.

Please fix it.

Same problem here.

[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml]: Could not load data/raids/ferumbras.xml!
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raids::loadFromXml]: failed to load raid Ferumbras
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml]: Could not load data/raids/Tiquandas Revenge.xml!
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raids::loadFromXml]: failed to load raid Tiquandas Revenge
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml]: Could not load data/raids/Ghazbaran.xml!
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raids::loadFromXml]: failed to load raid Ghazbaran

I've copied ur script and its not workin on 0.3.2 ....... WTF ?

Code:
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raid::loadFromXml]: Could not load data/raids/fox.xml!
[16/05/2009 23:17:04] [Error - Raids::loadFromXml]: failed to load raid fox

It works, just put the xml file NOT in raids/scripts/ but in raids/ :) rep? :D

Last edited:
The tutorial is perfect, good job Hermes. People just make sure you don't make stupid syntax mistakes... for example inside raids.xml the example is between <!--- ---> DO NOT put your raid in there, erase that and then declare your raid between [raids] and [/raids] otherwise you will get an error saying that the raid doesn't exist.... well duh.

:)

I have a question, there is interval value:

Code:
interval="value" means that raid will be executed every value seconds. 7200 value means that this raid will be executed every 2 hours.

and my question;
How much time i need w8 for start ride with this code with interwal2 value? like this
interval2="7200" means that raid will be executed every value seconds. 7200 value means that this raid will be executed every 2 hours.

with this it still spwans more than one monster if the raid runs twice, is there a way to make it remove the unkilled monsters>? or to not run again til all are killed?

with this it still spwans more than one monster if the raid runs twice, is there a way to make it remove the unkilled monsters>? or to not run again til all are killed?

<raid name="Example" file="example.xml" interval2="2" margin="0" reftype="single" ref="no"/>
<!--won't be executed again till Cave Rat gets killed-->

<raid name="Example2" file="example.xml" interval2="2" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<!--will stay as 'running' until Cave Rat gets killed-->
there you go now u have to different ways to stop that from happening

Last edited: