• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not vaild OTBM file or does not exist

Doyouevenlift

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Getting this error after a PC-crash from yesterday.
File was working without any problems and all of a sudden I got this message today. (no backup :( )

1627815049063.png

Would really appreciate some help.
Thanks

If you had no backup, then there is nothing you can do to recover this file. It's corrupted, because of failed save probably.
Not sure which RME you use, but I think from certain version it started backing up the file by itself somewhere in documents (or where is the saved data, maybe appdata) you can try looking for it.

If you had no backup, then there is nothing you can do to recover this file. It's corrupted, because of failed save probably.
Not sure which RME you use, but I think from certain version it started backing up the file by itself somewhere in documents (or where is the saved data, maybe appdata) you can try looking for it.
Thanks for the reply. Can't find anything saved tho. I got myself to blame for this, damn it.

Always keep a backup of everything that is important to you. Hopefully it wasn't a big loss and you can make up for it. Good luck man.

Back