• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Not valid banishmend of EliteOTs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
88797890.jpg

I find it weird you made a banishment like that.
Can see anything I did wrong really, maybe I was bit of a troll, in my OWN visitor messages, nothing else.

The account was banned because it seemed to us that it had been hacked and we did it to prevent any problems/discussions that the hacker would generate under EliteOTs name, please talk with one of the Global Moderators and he'll unban the account

Eum, could you sent a PM to me with the reason why you thought it were hacked? o_O

amiroslo,
Yes I am.

We all already knew Realsoft was Eliteots, no suprise at all, he got awesome ots anyways.

It's so lame that he kept lying saying he isn't for months

And people were getting banned for saying he was Realsoft...Really lame and shameful.

The matter is already settled, please comment no further on this thread.

It's so lame that he kept lying saying he isn't for months

And people were getting banned for saying he was Realsoft...Really lame and shameful.

I didn't admit it, because nobody had any proofs for startes.
Secondly I really wanted to try out what's the difference in being "RealSoft" or not.

RealSoft Player Highscore, 92 Players, Server: Palera 1.0
EliteOTs Player Highscore, 299 Players, Server: MasterCores 1.0.0

Any difference? :)

And for those who got banished, those people were just trolls, that keept going on and attacking, even if moderators warned them.
Because seriously, how can someone care THAT much they MUST post the crap over and over and over again even if Moderators is waning them several times?

If they mind it THAT much, they deserve banishments.

I didn't admit it, because nobody had any proofs for startes.
Secondly I really wanted to try out what's the difference in being "RealSoft" or not.

RealSoft Player Highscore, 92 Players, Server: Palera 1.0
EliteOTs Player Highscore, 299 Players, Server: MasterCores 1.0.0

Any difference? :)

And for those who got banished, those people were just trolls, that keept going on and attacking, even if moderators warned them.
Because seriously, how can someone care THAT much they MUST post the crap over and over and over again even if Moderators is waning them several times?

If they mind it THAT much, they deserve banishments.
Sure it had with your name to do and not that you probably changed things between Plaera and Mastercores? or are you saying they're the same but simply advertised under another name?

Your account was banned because you opened a thread begging for donations for your Mastercores Server. This seemed odd and suspicious as your post didn't match up with the way you wrote your other posts, and Znote checked into your IP and noticed it was from the USA and not your real location (could have been a proxy though). Because of this we suspected you had been hacked and banned your account temporarily.

it confuses me why someone would be allowed to post over and over closing/reopening servers under false pretenses he gained a lot of donations under FALSE pretenses apparently that is allowed here he lied about to many things to even mention justified ban even before those weird posts he has shut his server off after promising a long life from the donations he accumulated. realsoft, eliteots, = scammer. Apparently that is allowed here he has lied over and over about what he was doing with the donations obviously
Because he closed his server ALREADY after promising it will be on for a long time as long as people donated, which he said they did and he bought this super nice host his server didn't even last 3 weeks You should NOT unban him, scammer and a liar don't support that at otland Its proven he promised server for a long time 3 weeks is nothing he shut it down after getting all players to donate. Like before, same as before. Why is this allowed? This should NOT be a website where people can go to lie and scam the population out of donations under false pretenses that is illegal in real life why should it be allowed here?

it confuses me why someone would be allowed to post over and over closing/reopening servers under false pretenses he gained a lot of donations under FALSE pretenses apparently that is allowed here he lied about to many things to even mention justified ban even before those weird posts he has shut his server off after promising a long life from the donations he accumulated. realsoft, eliteots, = scammer. Apparently that is allowed here he has lied over and over about what he was doing with the donations obviously
Because he closed his server ALREADY after promising it will be on for a long time as long as people donated, which he said they did and he bought this super nice host his server didn't even last 3 weeks You should NOT unban him, scammer and a liar don't support that at otland Its proven he promised server for a long time 3 weeks is nothing he shut it down after getting all players to donate. Like before, same as before. Why is this allowed? This should NOT be a website where people can go to lie and scam the population out of donations under false pretenses that is illegal in real life why should it be allowed here?

Its called a donation, you give it because you want to and it comes with no contract attached to it, because any service/bonus you get from it can be cancelled at anytime without notification, that's why in Tibia its called "Buying Premium" and in OTs its called "Donate for Premium", because Cipsoft guarantees that as long as you follow their rules(no cheating, etc...) you will have the premium account for the time you have bought it.

The donation is something you do from your free will and its between you and the server owner, and we(OTLand) have nothing to do with it

that sounds like a very messed up way to get around being a good person and otland should still support good morals and values

the laws of usa actually state if you make over 11,000 in one year on donations you actually DO have to tax it therefore they acknowledge it is real money, Either way I still think its very very very broken that he can accumulate donations under false pretenses donations or not he said donate = server donate = stable server and in truth we donate = got nothing that is far cry from "donation being of free will"

when he is saying donate = something and the something never comes but he did receive donations he said himself, What is that? Still allowed? Sounds corrupt to me So let me get it straight he is allowed to CLAIM a donation is MORE than a donation but then DOESN'T have to stick to what he claimed? that is not right sounds like walking the line and where i come from when people walk the line and try to work the rules to there favor they get punched in the groin xD Either way everything else aside he did lie not just about many small things only but also big things So I guess that is allowed here :'(

Last edited:
that sounds like a very messed up way to get around being a good person and otland should still support good morals and values

the laws of usa actually state if you make over 11,000 in one year on donations you actually DO have to tax it therefore they acknowledge it is real money, Either way I still think its very very very broken that he can accumulate donations under false pretenses donations or not he said donate = server donate = stable server and in truth we donate = got nothing that is far cry from "donation being of free will"

when he is saying donate = something and the something never comes but he did receive donations he said himself, What is that? Still allowed? Sounds corrupt to me So let me get it straight he is allowed to CLAIM a donation is MORE than a donation but then DOESN'T have to stick to what he claimed? that is not right sounds like walking the line and where i come from when people walk the line and try to work the rules to there favor they get punched in the groin xD Either way everything else aside he did lie and i guess that is allowed here

So in your mind is a millionaire CEO not allowed to give himself multimillion dollar bonuses every year? While I do agree it is wrong it is not illegal. What can we do about it? Nothing. However, I find begging for donations to be absurd abuse of the forums trust and asking for money on a forum such as OTland should result in banishment, especially when we know it's not even going towards his server.

like I said, it doesn't have a contract, and you only give them because you want to

This is getting offtopic, the matter has been settled, any further comments will receive a warning for spamming!(Don't come crying after, I have warned you all)

Mind if we get rid of this account of yours aswell and forbid any advertisement of your servers in the future?
You have just brought troubles to this forum imo.

No, banished for breaking forum rules and ignoring mods warnings. And I find better if he stopped advertising here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back