• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Novia's OT Serv (Official Mapping Thread) [8.54]

This will be it for now :) if I will be in need of more space I will just post it along this thread.

I have your main city on my map but idk where i take it :/ Can you please send me the map of where u take ur main city? Send me the download link if its possible!

I have your main city on my map but idk where i take it :/ Can you please send me the map of where u take ur main city? Send me the download link if its possible!

I have mapped everything myself and so far I'm not planning on sharing any download links to my map. So I'm sorry but I wont be giving you this.

I have mapped everything myself and so far I'm not planning on sharing any download links to my map. So I'm sorry but I wont be giving you this.

I just enter in remeres and see that ur map are similar, but is NOT like mine. The shape are similar. Sorry for that.

Which troll hunting person can get past the first two black knights lol. Rest looks pretty autobordered.

It are 2 npcs blocking you from entering the castle without certain quest requirements and for the autbordering most of it is done manualy and I've tried some more advanced stuff there it felt like it was less for the gameplay then this so went back to the basics on that part.

Eitherway thx for checking it out

Idk, but the forum was done to give you an place to post your content every time you have something new, and then you got the members feedback. Why to reserve 2 pages of posts? HAHAHA

Try using the water borders when you're using water. It looks a lot better than what you're doing. Also, try to not make everything so damn square-y.

Started working on my frost dragon cave.
nmjbyq.png

atmbma.png

What do you guys think? Any remarks, idea, better examples, I'm open to all kinds of contructive comments.

I'm planning to add a mountain in that style behind the cave. Figured the cave should be completly frozen since its underground and doesn't get the daily sun to melt parts of it.

Looks nice, but I'd put more effort in the ice walls. Combine them with mountain (60% mountain, 40% ice ) and at the parts where the ice meets the mountain (or the mountain meets the ice) detail it, it looks really neat. Something like this example.

Example:

credit: @Blackstone
_7Pxc8C_S.png

Been thinking on the wall effort and you do have a point. Looked at it and it seemed too boring inside the cave.

Tried this:
fxt3l1.png

What do you think? :)

Been thinking on the wall effort and you do have a point. Looked at it and it seemed too boring inside the cave.

Tried this:
fxt3l1.png

What do you think? :)

It looks good. I'd make the entire cave out of that (Cip has the same in a few caves, for example the crystal spiders in Svar at that chakoya isle). In another post you said ''you'd figure everything would be frozen, because it's underground and there will be no sunlight'', but how could there be streaming water? ;)

It looks good. I'd make the entire cave out of that (Cip has the same in a few caves, for example the crystal spiders in Svar at that chakoya isle). In another post you said ''you'd figure everything would be frozen, because it's underground and there will be no sunlight'', but how could there be streaming water? ;)

magical water? ;) true point taken i'll work up with rock walls near the part where the cave will reach the mountain. and i'll make sure to check out the caves in svar for inspiration.

Back