• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Now interviewing solid people, to become great team members and Admins!

Q: A player is claiming to have been scammed. How do you solve this situation?
A: I don't care, his own problem for being dumb.

Man u must help him!! tell him who scammed u and try to know he is lying or not get both of them and fix the problem ,if he werent scammed notate him or ban <DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION> for doing this ,on the other hand if he was realy scammed take the items from the scammer and give it to him and give scammer notation or ban <depends on the situation too xD>

i know am TOOOOOOOO LATE in saying this xD

Man u must help him!! tell him who scammed u and try to know he is lying or not get both of them and fix the problem ,if he werent scammed notate him or ban <DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION> for doing this ,on the other hand if he was realy scammed take the items from the scammer and give it to him and give scammer notation or ban <depends on the situation too xD>

Not really, since It's the player resposability to be such an idiot.

There arent even rules in RL tibia about scamming, on tibiawiki it just says it's allowed...

Sir... We must take it easy.. If we tell him it with easily way.. He will leave, and say sorry! But if we told him STOP OR I IPBAN!!!! .. He will tell you fuck you! and keep!
So, take it easy!

Also thanks :D Good ;)

He has no good intention to be there, just IP-ban him. Don't even notify him about it, there are other servers that he will move on to but he won't annoy you anylonger for sure. And an IP-ban will also keep him away.

Not all the time, the IP can be static, and he will just keep coming back like a damn boomerang :p

Scammers that scam players - Players should be smarter in decisions they make, obviously I know of the worst scams in OT servers, and I will be trying to script up some thing around those few issues.
Scammers that scam me - It doesn't happen, I will catch you, you will be deleted. IP Ban doesn't stop a thing, If you delete there main, then they have no reason to stick around.
For me regarding botters,
Cave bots, will be detected with a custom script, you will be jailed for 4 hrs if caught.
Any other botting and or hacking will result in a 7 Day ban, that will considered your first and only warning, then I will pursue a ban/delete of all characters linked to that IP.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you guys, seeing how no ones actually talking about wanting to work on this project and more about my random Q & A section hahaha!

Anyways, stories still the same, looking for;
Mapper [x]
Mapper [x]
Scripter [x]
1 PRO Scripter [ ].

Obviously there is more to it then getting in game perks, I'd rather discuss that after we have come to terms with your capabilities :)
Depending on what you can achieve and whether or not your willing to hang around, I could make you a very very happy person. As most of the staff I have hired thus far would say to you, it's more then worth your time ;)

- Arc.

hope u not mad at me D:
Q: If you see a player Illegal Advertising in the server, what would you do?
A: IP ban
Q: What should you do about a botter?
A: Ban.
A: I can't help him since It's not staff responsability that the player has done something wrong, I could support him I guess.
Q: What steps would you take to recover "lost" donation items? (take good note of the quotations)
A: I don't get the question, but if the player lost items due to a server problem, I guess I'll talk to the admin and help him(?
Presenting myself..
Name : Santi
Sex: ee male.
Availability: Not thaaaat much, but I can be on most of the afternoons, I could help more behind the scene(if you get what I mean).

hope u not mad at me D:
A: IP ban
A: Ban.
A: I can't help him since It's not staff responsability that the player has done something wrong, I could support him I guess.
Q: What steps would you take to recover "lost" donation items? (take good note of the quotations)
A: I don't get the question, but if the player lost items due to a server problem, I guess I'll talk to the admin and help him(?
Presenting myself..
Name : Santi
Sex: ee male.
Availability: Not thaaaat much, but I can be on most of the afternoons, I could help more behind the scene(if you get what I mean).
Oh my darlin, your doing shit like me just ? lol Same as me.. Presenting myself.. (Name/Location/others)

original posted by brent dalli:

A: Manually.. I will ban his ip factually.
A: If theres on the server /BotTest.. Im gonna test his botting matuerals .. If he answered the questions, He will keep!.. If he spammed on the bot, without answering, I will ban him manually.
A: Let him show a prove, to get his items back!
A: 1: Talk to administrator to ask you about pin code,else..
2: Show us proves... Like pictures, or else..
Presenting myself..
Name : Anas
Experience : 5 years of playing tibia as staff helper!
Specialty: As you see..
Availability : Mapper Or Manager

Experience : 5 years of playing tibia and steel servers from other players

Oh my darlin, your doing shit like me just ? lol Same as me.. Presenting myself.. (Name/Location/others)

Last edited by Brent Dalli; 4th July 2011 at 00:04.
you edited your post to be the same of Santi
we're not dumb, ya know?

? I'm not gonna start a new one, I can take one as a base and then change it for my needs, gtfo kid.

My Application.

- Name - Robert/Rob.
- Age - 17
- Sex - Male
- Location - England
- Occupation - College in September, but as of now? Nothing.
- Availability - 5-10 hours a day, every day (more on weekends).

A: Straight up IP Ban.
A: If the botter is AFK, ban him/her. If they're not AFK, issue a warning. (Depending on the server rules)
A: Well, if they have been scammed, find the scammer and demand the items back IF there's proof. If not, they could be lieing and the best thing to do would advise them to be more careful in the future.
A: Ask for proof of purchase, if proof of purchase is valid talk it over with the owner (A.K A - You, and see what the best option would be as sometimes faulty donations DO happen.)
Q: There is a claim of a Tutor - GM power abusing. How would you go about dealing with this?
A: The first thing to do would be to look at the evidence. If it's just because a few players say so, then a verbal warning should be issued to the staff member in question. If there's hard evidence and it's serious, then the staff member should be removed.

Other information I would like to add: I've been playing Tibia since early 2004'. I've been a GM on many servers. Most recently on HelgaOT and Zantera.net (Both owned by the same person.) I see myself as a trusted person and I believe after 8 months on Zantera, which at peak had 900 players, I could handle this job.

Last edited:
Still in need of some great scripters :)
shoot me a PM if you want to partake in this! :D

Personal Information:
- Sex : Male
- Availability: during school time about 4-6 hours a day, vacations about 10 hours a day or even more..

Tell me about yourself:

What can you offer me? I can offer you support with scripting, and help ingame.

What are your strong and weak points in the services you can offer? I can script but I am not such of a pro scripter.

What is your knowledge of Tibia? I have been playing since feb 5 2005, and been playing open tibia since 7.6

Do you have any other computer related capabilities?

What languages can you speak? How well can you speak them? I can speak fluent english and spanish.

Can you monitor a forum? Yes, I am a very active forum user but i'm not such of a spam guy.. I quitted ots for a period of time but I am back to otland..

Do you have any extra assets? (ie. Legal, Artistic, Persuasive, Patient) I think im pretty mature and honest and always trying to use common sense.

Can you see yourself here in the years to come? Yeah atleast for 1 or 2 more years.

If desperately needed, would you be able to provide small amounts of funds? (Won't be a big issue to begin with)

yeah why not.

Q & A

A few questions regarding in game play that will help me screen out candidates. Please take your time!

Q: If you see a player Illegal Advertising in the server, what would you do? I would instantly ip-ban whoever is illegaly advertising because he is clearly on there to steal people from the server or throwing hack links.

Q: What should you do about a botter? Well first of all I would like to know what you think about botting, since there are some server owners who don't want people to leave their servers and dont like to ban botters.. So if u are against botting i would ban them.

Q: A player is claiming to have been scammed. How do you solve this situation? I would ask you about your opinion, but I think if he was scammed that's his own fault

I think it is his own fault he lost em.

Q: There is a claim of a Tutor - GM power abusing. How would you go about dealing with this? I would immediately tell the owner without telling the other gm :)

A few questions regarding in game play that will help me screen out candidates. Please take your time!

Q: If you see a player Illegal Advertising in the server, what would you do? Ban him.

Q: What should you do about a botter? Jail him or give him notation.

Q: A player is claiming to have been scammed. How do you solve this situation? I ask him day/time/date and how?

Q: What steps would you take to recover "lost" donation items? (take good note of the quotations) -

Q: There is a claim of a Tutor - GM power abusing. How would you go about dealing with this? Nothing to say.

Back