• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Now!

wow tony and ur so much better? since all i have seen u do on ur mage is getting killd ???(?) hmm... and even for u guys to take pz u need a full team since (ALEX) notice its an ot he goes taking pz when u have team online... so whats ur point? that ur a pussy and dont realize its an ot ?(?) tony u rlly need to scroll up to 250 atleast :/ please

Jalla peace

Your right i never show up because your never online when i am and rather not waste my time with someone so terrible. Also i haven't heard anyone from our team talk about killing you at least when I've been home

Actually why're you blaming me then? You and ur retarded friends are like 'hahaha u no leave pz menz, u are all day pz!!!11!'

Now u just come up with other facts that I'm a waste of time, go fuck ur mom instead u tard

Lol yes some of my friends are retarded and please stop with the insults they hurt me to much saying for me to go fuck my mother ouch that one hit me deep. Your just another example of why Daves team doesn't play mages is because they just die down. Rin Azhari used to be over 200 and now that you have it its just getting killed. Same with Ice Meto when i first saw your signature it was level like 150 and now its almost level 100. My pz remarks were about Daves team and they know that. I don't know why for some reason you take offense to it unless your one of them not leaving either. Cant say though cause i barely see you online since we live in different time zones.

First of all, I don't know any guy named Dave, I don't know what char he plays, neither I'm with him.

Second of all, Ice Meto has been lvl 150 for ages, and I've not used it for a long, long time. Julian and me started pk'ing on it (nuubchars). He was on Ice Meto, me on some other char. I'm now using it as a noobchar, so u really blame me cuz it's lvl 100 now? xD

Third of all, yes, Rin Azhari once was 203, I had some stupid / unnecessarry deads, but also 2 of them where pings. I can continue talking myself out of it but I simply don't care, time will come when I make it 200 again, if not, let it be. Atleast I'm playing a mage, right?

Daves team are the people weve been fighting with for the last 6 months. Your right thought ill give you props on playing a mage its a lot more than that team will ever achieve. Would your team fight us though?

Your right i never show up because your never online when i am and rather not waste my time with someone so terrible. Also i haven't heard anyone from our team talk about killing you at least when I've been home

It's not like you own the server. Lol

First of all, I don't know any guy named Dave, I don't know what char he plays, neither I'm with him.

Second of all, Ice Meto has been lvl 150 for ages, and I've not used it for a long, long time. Julian and me started pk'ing on it (nuubchars). He was on Ice Meto, me on some other char. I'm now using it as a noobchar, so u really blame me cuz it's lvl 100 now? xD

Third of all, yes, Rin Azhari once was 203, I had some stupid / unnecessarry deads, but also 2 of them where pings. I can continue talking myself out of it but I simply don't care, time will come when I make it 200 again, if not, let it be. Atleast I'm playing a mage, right?

You blow people before even asking their name??? awkward..........

I like your style bro, from now on when I die imma blame it on getting pinged so people won't think I'm noob! Holy shit that's a great idea! So many people have been using it lately I'll fit right in >:D

And also how terrible you are. Don't worry you will quit Lorenzo in a couple days because you'll get pissed that you keep dieing on it

Ryan STFU, u got soloed on Swastika in Carlin by dave, and as far as im concerned Katrila, u ass licked anthony for like 6-7 months, than when his protection became useless cus we all play real tibia now, you were liek OH PIERCE PLEASE SUCK MY PENIS ILL SUCK URS 2 WE CAN BE GAY TOGETHER!!!

grow a pair katrila.

Were not commin back so quit making these useless posts

Soloed? I never run around in the city with you guys cause I'm not retarded, Sorry to break it to you :/

The words Dave and Solo only go in a sentence when whoever hes killing is under level 150 and a mage

Last edited:
This life crystal was created when Royal Warlord [210] was slain by Lorenzo Dark [197].

Swastika, Super freak etc online.. i'm on my mage pz'd so gogo? lol

Sep 25 2009, 01:43:18 Killed at Level 198 by Lord Sicario
Sep 23 2009, 11:57:05 Killed at Level 200 by Morti Knight
Sep 23 2009, 11:46:50 Killed at Level 201 by Viz
Sep 21 2009, 23:07:32 Killed at Level 202 by Master Katrila
Sep 21 2009, 19:01:57 Killed at Level 159 by Fjalar

no exp scrolls, huh?

I like your style bro, from now on when I die imma blame it on getting pinged so people won't think I'm noob! Holy shit that's a great idea! So many people have been using it lately I'll fit right in >:D

I also stated I died loads of times by my own fault, but who the fuck cares? Atleast I'm playing, who gives a damn about levels? lol

Atleast i'm not going 400 and never fight on it cuz i'm scared to loose the level :/

Ì laugh at renacashi for being a coward, he's not even walking in 1 sqms HAHAHAHHA, how scared are you?

Dingore; 6-7 months right? or maybe it was 3-4 years. and btw u guys cant protect anyone :S so why even try momas boy. u should get urself to the age were u actually can fuck. 1 year to go :), ok so u guys dont play thats why u are online every day?? sounds so funny when u try to put it like that lol... u really do suck and so does ur team.

Jalla peace, iam the boss, the napalm, the kind kong, IAM THE BOMB!

Back