• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Now!

he scrolled? ow and he just told me 'i have a rl life, besides what u have' :) tony gogo telling me u got more of an rl life then me and ur still buying un delete and scrolls :), did i mention he got a boyfriend in rl? but he lives in canada named dave/(slash) zach <3

Oooops i sold neptikz for the scrolls i used on lorenzo.. Ooops

Iv'e been on it, killing katrila 2-3 times oooUOops go bend over for pierce some more u fucking brown-nose asslicking piece of shit.

Btw, I'm starting to feel popular, every thread u make is regarding me somehow :D

Love,
Tony

And also how terrible you are. Don't worry you will quit Lorenzo in a couple days because you'll get pissed that you keep dieing on it

as Boeg said, it's cuz u don't play ur own chars, simply because alex is so much better than you, and all you really can do is put on ur bot and hopefully make some lvls for him to loose in battles which u dont fight.

You cant blame anyone else for you getting pinged. If your the idiot adding people you don't know on msn, going into a random vent, or posting a cam and don't hide your ip its your own retarded fault and it can be anyone pinging you. Stop complaining we've been here for over 6 months and nothing has changed besides the excuses that you guys come up with for not leaving pz.

Your right i never show up because your never online when i am and rather not waste my time with someone so terrible. Also i haven't heard anyone from our team talk about killing you at least when I've been home

Back