• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Npc Boat that charge with a different coin

leonmagmo

Reaction score
Anyone know how can I make a npc that charge the Travel with a different coin(ID 15120), all scripts that I saw use gold coin and I don't know how to change it(probably I need to chance in lib, I really don't know, I'm not good with Lua).

For example(I need to edit the "cost" to remove the new Coin):

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'liberty bay'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can bring you to our base in Liberty Bay for " .. (getConfigInfo("freeTravel") and "free? Is that what you want?" or "400 gold? Is that what you want?")})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 400, destination = {x=32285, y=32892, z=6} })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.'})

Thanks!

You would need to create a lua file instead of adding nodes into the npc's xml file.
Or like you said, go into npc/lib and find the section that checks player inventory for the new coin.
Try searching for 'add new currency'.

Back