• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent NPC Grizzly Adams - almost how RL Tibia.

Oskar

I've seen you've been working in the script, my tasks are with completely different monsters and bosses, so I can't get mine updated with yours by just replacing the script, what have you changed? I mean, for what? 'Cause depending on the reason I'll updated mine too u know

thanks in advance

I using this system in a big server and i have some problems, when the grizzly adams send message to one player (doNpcTalkAlot only), all players in screen receive the message, this problem is not only the grizzly adams, palimuth use doNpcTalkAlot and have the same problem.

Other problem the giant spider task is reseting the count sometimes the player is killing the 14 giant spiders and go to train when he back to kill the count back to 1, he is killing the gs number 5 and die and the count back to 1, he is killing gs number 7 and other people attack the same gs and the count back to 1.

Any idea?

I know about it. Some tasks doesn't work and I don't know why. If I found where I do a mistake then I refresh this thread.

There are missings Tasks dude...Can you complete it?
Minotaur, Trolls, Necromancers, Priestess and some others...

Last edited:
Oskar

What have you changed? Grizzly_adams or creaturescripts?

I use completely different monsters, so I can't just replace u know *-*

Just tell me what file you've changed, so I can study the script and make my changes here ^^

hmm when I kill boss nothing happens, is it only with me?

-nevermind, fixed :]

Last edited:
Oh, quick acts! Thanks dear, Oskar.
I'm going to copy them down as fast as I'm home, thanks once again :)

@oskar you repaired the problem with gs and hydras? that the count back to 0? i dont find mistakes:(

If the player is level 100 or more and ask for special task without the "elite hunter" ranking the npc dont answer. (edit he need to kill carniphila first now its ok)

If you are killing a task like crocodiles that is for level 8-49 and you take level 50+ the task bug and the npc say "you killed 2 stone golem 4 crocodiles and 5 tarantulas"

Last edited:
Back