• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Highlight speech blue

potinho

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
You know when you put any words into "{ }" in a NPC phrase and it gets highlighted in a deeper blue? Well, I'm looking for the code that make this works. Had a look in the npc lua system and in the some sources, but haven't found anything. Could you help me deploy this on my server? It's an OTX 2 (TFS 0.3.7) and using OTCv8.

Works for floating text but in default channel dont:

1635966811797-png.63261

mine game_console/console.lua are attached

Attachments

Change: if speaktype.npcChat and (g_game.getCharacterName() ~= creatureName or g_game.getCharacterName() == 'Account Manager') then
To: if (g_game.getCharacterName() ~= creatureName or g_game.getCharacterName() == 'Account Manager') then

Change: if speaktype.npcChat and (g_game.getCharacterName() ~= creatureName or g_game.getCharacterName() == 'Account Manager') then
To: if (g_game.getCharacterName() ~= creatureName or g_game.getCharacterName() == 'Account Manager') then
Hold on, won't that make it so even if a player uses {}, it will also be highlighted in chat? :p

Back