• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NPC] Jorge Greet Message

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
I'm trying to creature the npc Jorge from RL Tibia, but I'm not sure how I would go about scripting his greet message, which includes many lines of text:

Code:
[1]'Hi there! You have surely come here because you have heard of me, and what a great replicating artist I am, right? ...',
[2]'Or could it be that you haven\'t heard of me? Anyway, I am always on the hunt for beautiful and rare items. Almost a collector, you could say. ...',
[3]'My grandfather taught me the art of {carving} and {replicating}. In my younger years I have also developed a knack for hunting. I once started to catalogue all the monsters in this world. ...',
[4]'So I resorted to copying interesting artefacts that were found inside all those monsters. Just look at my display here. They look just like the real ones, eh? ...',
[5]'Anyway, can you {help} me, please? You seem to be eager to fight against any monster that comes your way!'

https://gyazo.com/80c18310d60c4fba3f4c93ddfde65902

Edit: Also, how do I add different greet messages for players with certain storage values?

Last edited:
Back