• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Scripts - Armors, Weapons, Magic, Archery and Jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'am making an OT, Im still planing the name but I just need this, so please LUA Scripters of OtLand, help me with this please.

Also I want to confirm that Im paying 1 dollar for each script.

And remember, if you want that dollar, before you send me the script. Talk to me, because I dont know when I have money and when I dont.

- The script must be 100% done.
- The script must be clean.
- The script must be with RPG prices.
- The script must be with all the items I asked. (In this case, all items).
- I'll be waiting for them. This offer will expire in 1 month.

Thanks

Armors NPC:

I need a NPC to buy all the armors (I mean 8.2+ too).
With RPG Prices. Not Like DSM = 12 CC.
I need them like DSM = 2cc.
Please...

Weapons NPC:

I need a NPC to buy all the weapons (I mean 8.2+ too).
With RPG Prices. Not like Dragon Slayer = 2cc.
I need them like Dragon Slayer = 6k.
Please...

Magic NPC:

I need a NPC to buy the vials for 5gp and to sell all the buyable runes, rods, wands and potions.
With RPG Prices. Not like Mana Potion = 1k.
I need them like Mana Potion = 70 gp (More Less).
Please...

Archery NPC:

I need a NPC to sell all the buyable archery items.
With RPG Prices. Not like Spear = 100 gp.
I need them like Spear = 10gp.
Please...

Jewels NPC:

I need a NPC to sell and buy all the buyable/sellable gems.
With RPG Prices. I dont know the price of a gem, so help me please...

I hope you can help me.
Thanks...

Also if you are an OT owner and dont want to release your scripts to the public send me a PM with the script please. I need them too much.

Last edited:
I'd suggest you spend some time creating them yourself instead of waiting hopefully on someone to release all of them. It's really not that hard though.

All you got to do is to add few lines like this:
Code:
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]dragon scale mail[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]2492[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]20000[/COLOR];
[/B]where each field represents the following:[B]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]name/keyword of the item[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]item id[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]price[/COLOR];[/B]
Inside your basic XML file.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Riona" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="138" head="57" body="59" legs="40" feet="76" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="[B][COLOR=Purple]shop_buyable[/COLOR][/B]" value="[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]backpack[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]1988[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]20[/COLOR];[COLOR=SeaGreen]pick[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]2553[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]10[/COLOR];[COLOR=SeaGreen]light shovel[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]5710[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]20[/COLOR];[COLOR=SeaGreen]elvenhair rope[/COLOR],[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]7731[/COLOR],[COLOR=DarkRed]50[/COLOR];[/B]"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>
As you can see this is a NPC where you could buy all those items, not sell. However just change the "shop_buyable" to "shop_sellable".

Hope I helped!

Thank You, I was mapping all the time and waiting some post here...

So I'll make my own NPCs but... If you found some RPG Prices can you msg me pls?

The map is huge :D!

Gonna be like 1000000 dlls xD.

Well it's not exactly 1 dollar. I can asure 1 dll and the if the script it's so nice I can add some 0's to the amount xd.

There is an even easier way, just hire a Scripter?
You just have to look a bit around, there're enough people who might join you :p

kind regards, Evil Hero

If someone helps you they would probably do it because they are nice, not because of 1 stinking dollar.

If someone helps you they would probably do it because they are nice, not because of 1 stinking dollar.

Don't revive old threads!! this was when Archez was a n00b now he can do that and more, LOL.
Hint: Last time edited was in 2008, we are in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back