• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Nysacia Reborn] Stonemountain

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Nysacia Reborn, Stonemountain! An island a bit out of the main-town.

Enjoy it!
15yj4oo.jpg

Kind regards,
Merchant!

Last edited:
Looks a little weird with the mud-stairs leading up on the stone-mountain. But other than that it looks quite good, except Where you've put frozen mud on top of stones... ^^ (lower left corner)

as Empty said, remove the mud-stair and it will look great tho it do it now too :D

Yes, thank you guys! They were deleted, new picture will be uploaded in a little while!

Thanks,
Merchant.

man i dont like it p=

u overspammed Chauz idea of the mud+stone thing

Looking very good Merchant :thumbup: Good luck with the map :D

Yeah, He didn't.

So Merchant it's free to make it.

@Merchant: Great!! I like it :) Make more plx :eek:

:blink:
Thank you for comment :D

I like it Merchant :thumbup:

its really good, but i don't quite understand why that one root would just be draped down the mountain right there, no tree connected... Oo and that branch too, and those stairs don't look good. You don't have to use new items just because they are new...personally, i get sick of seeing all these threads with tons of new sprites being used illogically. just because the graphic itself looks good doesn't mean it looks good with everything, but thats not an attack on you personally..

i like the pic.

take the mushroom off the heaven blossom.

thats my thoughts, keep it up m8!

Back