• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Nysacia RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I'm not even sure but as I see serv got potential. Just run up a testserv, ofc you will get root access at dedicated server etc.

Neon; based on? because I ignored you when you made some shitty spawn for me? You didn't send me any files huh, so how can I steal.
http://otland.net/f50/frost-dragon-spawn-11672/

And hmmm, Ryan... How come you downloaded it then?
And I didn't map my best, because why would I spend much time on a freaking shitty server like yours?

`?

is it only me that likes Ryan on otland ?
damn everyone hates him his a human like us but there are diffrent between some like some loves money and like to scam ppl and there are ppl that dont like to scam ppl just love them mhmm
Ryan me love u alot -hug- kiss hump etc wanna make love ?
sorry for this post in ur wonderful thread :/ im not a bad person pm me and u will love me :)

Our requirements of a host computer:
* You got to have a relative good graphic card.
* You're network connection have to be over 10mb.

What da hell does GFX card to do with hosting an OT?
And you can easy take 100 players with 100 kb/s upload and 250 kb/s download. (I've done that).

So if you Aim on let's say 500 players, you won't need more then 500 kb/s upload, which equals to 4 mbit/s.

As well 10mb/s = 80 mbit/s, which you can NEVER get more then in theory.

just wondering why the hell the hoster would need a good graphic card ???

you can host a server without an graphic card. (VNC or maybe just use gfx card for install and setup and then uses some kind of vnc.

Yes ofcourse you can host a server without a graphic card, but what if he wants to play the ot? It isn't funny to host a ot without playing it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back