• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Nysacia RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with the general nysacia.
The domain name was stolen by that fucking cocksucker ryan!

Last edited:
I can offer you a dedicated server, under some agreements. Including required donations to finance the dedicated server partly.
Of course not without having to check out the server etc. so if you are interested host up a testserver.

LoL, Merchant I can't recommend Ryan as a hoster..
He will Steal your map lol

Like I said, I'm not even sure but as I see serv got potential. Just run up a testserv, ofc you will get root access at dedicated server etc.

Neon; based on? because I ignored you when you made some shitty spawn for me? You didn't send me any files huh, so how can I steal.
http://otland.net/f50/frost-dragon-spawn-11672/

o.o those are some big requirements, not many ppl with they type of pc woud be will up host for u. at least thats what i think maybe lower them a drop. why does it matter what graphic card they have?

Hello, If you want me to host your OT please give me a PM. I have 8GB, 9800 EVGA Video card, what els you need?

Like I said, I'm not even sure but as I see serv got potential. Just run up a testserv, ofc you will get root access at dedicated server etc.

Neon; based on? because I ignored you when you made some shitty spawn for me? You didn't send me any files huh, so how can I steal.
http://otland.net/f50/frost-dragon-spawn-11672/

I dont see anything wrong with that frost dragon spawn? Does any one else?

HE already scammed me. <Smiles>
He took my domain name.

Good that you won't choose Ryan, cuz he's a damn scammer.. Anyway, I hope you will find a serious and decent hoster... By the way, is it a custom map? ^^

I'd host for you, because I have seen your work and I expect a good server, (my computer fits all those requirements you need).
The problem is that hosting 24/7 uses up the computer too much. It starts bugging up after some time.
And I wouldn't like that... So, I probably can't do it.

You redirected it, I'm not stupid. Ryan.
But probably stupid enough to trust you...

What are you on about nikke? He accepted me and I scammed him because he bitched me in april.

Just stop posting here Ryan... No need to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back