• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and much of you should know that I am a guy who just like to trade my files, for your files (cleaner transactions).

I am dissapointed in how the latest updates of CipSoft have divided all the community, making not posible to keep sharing...

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy, and I will explain in two parts.

First, the people who have contacted and chatted with me, knows I am going to open my private repo to the public, in order to provide the best seed to make all OTs great, having everything working perfectly and then just customize as you want too, but for this, I am still a few years far from this, when I finish my proyect "mtibia", which currently has two worlds running on US, and now planning to open two new worlds on EU, one world on Brazil and other world on Chile, hopefully in 14 months everything will be working properly. And when I retire this community, I will bring all my files to the public, people who can corroborate this are @StreamSide, @Colors aand @joerod who have been working with me for almost from the beginning of this 10.00 proyect.

The second part is related to the fact that now there are lots of different items.otb around there, lots of SPR and DAT too which makes us difficult to build in one simple line, based on the work of other, and keep building and building. So I am doing this, because here are about 2 years of hard work integrating all things from CipSoft and I want you to keep building over this small contribution I am doing here.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to my client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; etc...).
- The entire client 10.97 with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- Also sharing otservlist ipchanger if you need to change the IP.
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which I am using, they are based on TFS 1.3 and after it I added many sprites related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb to this one, and if you have your doubts about the truth in my words, just come and check by yourself on mtibia - 11.00 & 10.00, play and check how everything is working.

Regards,
Kito

Attachments

Hello,

That's great that you decided to share stuff like that. I have developed several tools too which some of them will share as well:
- I have automatic converter to convert sprites from Tibia 11 to Tibia 10 (you do not have to use object builder and cut every sprite yourself) - the item ids stay as they are in RL Tibia - it is written in Node.JS but it is very unreadable and only me understand the code now :eek:. I will release the project if I will have publicly acceptable version
- We also have some kind of Object Builder for Tibia 11 - console version - written in Node.JS - will be released too
- We have fully working map tracker for RL Tibia 11. However, we use few tricks to make it working and they could be easily fixed and tracking would not be possible anymore so we decided not to share any details about it. However, all maps could be tracked from our servers using released tools. We will release some maps here as well. Currently working on warzones 4,5,6.

I did not test anymore today I will test, I am currently adding item to item in the hand, compatible with client id of tibia 11 being compatible with 10, client 10 is with all sprs of 11 compatible without debugs.
the only coiasa I'm thinking about and add the addons.
thank you so much for sharing, and take this initiative.

Usei o tradutor msm.kk

Hello,

That's great that you decided to share stuff like that. I have developed several tools too which some of them will share as well:
- I have automatic converter to convert sprites from Tibia 11 to Tibia 10 (you do not have to use object builder and cut every sprite yourself) - the item ids stay as they are in RL Tibia - it is written in Node.JS but it is very unreadable and only me understand the code now :eek:. I will release the project if I will have publicly acceptable version
- We also have some kind of Object Builder for Tibia 11 - console version - written in Node.JS - will be released too
- We have fully working map tracker for RL Tibia 11. However, we use few tricks to make it working and they could be easily fixed and tracking would not be possible anymore so we decided not to share any details about it. However, all maps could be tracked from our servers using released tools. We will release some maps here as well. Currently working on warzones 4,5,6.

This sounds really good, today there are trackers still working for clients 10.00 and I have talked to @Cjaker who has map tracker for otclient too. I will ask him if he can release too.
I did not test anymore today I will test, I am currently adding item to item in the hand, compatible with client id of tibia 11 being compatible with 10, client 10 is with all sprs of 11 compatible without debugs.
the only coiasa I'm thinking about and add the addons.
thank you so much for sharing, and take this initiative.

Usei o tradutor msm.kk

I think it is possible to do so.

this is amazing man! now we just need a good server too since tfs is abandoned but atleast with this we can use 10.97 client with new sprites i guess :)

this is amazing man! now we just need a good server too since tfs is abandoned but atleast with this we can use 10.97 client with new sprites i guess :)

The idea is to contribute this in order to be added to TFS. I am not doing a push, since I think I need more support and thats why this thread is here.

As I exposed before, I am going to release my OT files but in about 2 or 3 years more I guess, which has everything working perfectly. And when I do this, all OTs will be amazing, you just will need to change your setup of stages, loot, magic, faster attacks, other map, etc.

I thought there was some connection between the dat and the spr of 11 and that would generate some for the 10.
more works the same as what we use, tomorrow at the end of the day I share the client 11.49 90% finished missing only the addons.

I thought there was some connection between the dat and the spr of 11 and that would generate some for the 10.
more works the same as what we use, tomorrow at the end of the day I share the client 11.49 90% finished missing only the addons.

You have to take sprites from client 11 and add them to this files, like adding custom items, this is how it works right now.

I know it's so. so much so that the first customer with almost all of the last att who did it was me.

I'm just saying that if the guy adds anyway in dat and spr it will cause debugs in. client 11 because the dat of 11 will be with the client id different.

With this situation if the guy wants to use the client both client and add anyway will not work on account of the clients id.

I have attached an images of how far I am in the client 10 and 11, I apologize because I thought I would read the client's dat 11, thank you for the files.

Attachments

• IMG-20180519-WA0157.jpg
    IMG-20180519-WA0157.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 486 · VirusTotal
  • IMG-20180519-WA0159.jpg
    IMG-20180519-WA0159.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 391 · VirusTotal
  • IMG-20180519-WA0158.jpg
    IMG-20180519-WA0158.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 343 · VirusTotal
That's a very nice share right there, thank you very much for the contribution. Happy to see people still caring.

I know it's so. so much so that the first customer with almost all of the last att who did it was me.

I'm just saying that if the guy adds anyway in dat and spr it will cause debugs in. client 11 because the dat of 11 will be with the client id different.

With this situation if the guy wants to use the client both client and add anyway will not work on account of the clients id.

I have attached an images of how far I am in the client 10 and 11, I apologize because I thought I would read the client's dat 11, thank you for the files.

It works, but you need to first "check itemIds" on client 11, then add them on client 10, in order to have the same itemId, otherwise will happen what you have faced on your example.

So instead of adding and testing, you need to first check the items id on client 11, and then add and finally test.

That's a very nice share right there, thank you very much for the contribution. Happy to see people still caring.

Thanks for your post, we all have deeper intentions, and mine are not that "dark", just want to let people work over my own progress, since it will be easier for me (hopefully) in a near or far future, to dont have problems with clients, dat, spr, otb, etc Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if I'm doing something wrong but when I open the items.otb with ur item editor it asks for the client, so I point it to your 10.97 client and it says Unsupported Version. ;(

Idk if I'm doing something wrong but when I open the items.otb with ur item editor it asks for the client, so I point it to your 10.97 client and it says Unsupported Version. ;(

You trying to use Remere's Map Editor, Item Editor or Object Builder?

Opentibia needs more people like u, ty!

Thanks!

maybe I havent understood but what you mean to opent tibia 11+ in that obj builder?

by this 10.97 which you gave?

maybe I havent understood but what you mean to opent tibia 11+ in that obj builder?

by this 10.97 which you gave?

The current way to add sprites from 11.XX to client 10.xx is to add as custom item. You need o take the sprites from client 11 and then add to client 10, and you will need to use the same ID as they are used on client 11, otherwise you will have the same problem as @Guilherme sua

Back