• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

item editor
Same here.
ItemEditor

Sorry guys, my fault.

Since can't edit first post, please go to ...\item editor\Plugins\PluginThree.xml and change this line:

HTML:
<client version="1146" description="Client 11.46" otbversion="60" datsignature="4956" sprsignature="59A5492C"/>

To this:

HTML:
<client version="1146" description="Client 11.46" otbversion="60" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>

That's all folks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

That's great that you decided to share stuff like that. I have developed several tools too which some of them will share as well:
- I have automatic converter to convert sprites from Tibia 11 to Tibia 10 (you do not have to use object builder and cut every sprite yourself) - the item ids stay as they are in RL Tibia - it is written in Node.JS but it is very unreadable and only me understand the code now :eek:. I will release the project if I will have publicly acceptable version
- We also have some kind of Object Builder for Tibia 11 - console version - written in Node.JS - will be released too
- We have fully working map tracker for RL Tibia 11. However, we use few tricks to make it working and they could be easily fixed and tracking would not be possible anymore so we decided not to share any details about it. However, all maps could be tracked from our servers using released tools. We will release some maps here as well. Currently working on warzones 4,5,6.

Are those tools coded in ElectronJS? Will be awesome to have -updated- cross-platform tools :eek:

Are those tools coded in ElectronJS? Will be awesome to have -updated- cross-platform tools :eek:

I don't know what are you talking about, could you explain what is ElectronJS and what do you mean by cross-platforms?

Maybe we can start developing this technology along the community.

You guys are really the proud of otland community. Really, i wish i could contribute financially to yours knowledge and effort, keeping you guys motivated. Wish mappers would think the same way, etc

You guys are really the proud of otland community. Really, i wish i could contribute financially to yours knowledge and effort, keeping you guys motivated. Wish mappers would think the same way, etc

Thanks, but if people dont think in that way, lets us change and lets contribute with that small amount of sand tp change our enviroment ;)

Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and much of you should know that I am a guy who just like to trade my files, for your files (cleaner transactions).

I am dissapointed in how the latest updates of CipSoft have divided all the community, making not posible to keep sharing...

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy, and I will explain in two parts.

First, the people who have contacted and chatted with me, knows I am going to open my private repo to the public, in order to provide the best seed to make all OTs great, having everything working perfectly and then just customize as you want too, but for this, I am still a few years far from this, when I finish my proyect "mtibia", which currently has two worlds running on US, and now planning to open two new worlds on EU, one world on Brazil and other world on Chile, hopefully in 14 months everything will be working properly. And when I retire this community, I will bring all my files to the public, people who can corroborate this are @StreamSide, @Colors aand @joerod who have been working with me for almost from the beginning of this 10.00 proyect.

The second part is related to the fact that now there are lots of different items.otb around there, lots of SPR and DAT too which makes us difficult to build in one simple line, based on the work of other, and keep building and building. So I am doing this, because here are about 2 years of hard work integrating all things from CipSoft and I want you to keep building over this small contribution I am doing here.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to my client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; etc...).
- The entire client 10.97 with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- Also sharing otservlist ipchanger if you need to change the IP.
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which I am using, they are based on TFS 1.3 and after it I added many sprites related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb to this one, and if you have your doubts about the truth in my words, just come and check by yourself on mtibia - 11.00 & 10.00, play and check how everything is working.

Regards,
Kito
Thank you for sharing! :)

Hello, I am using your Object Builder and your Spr/Data and I'm only managing to export items that doesn't have animations for the version 8.54v1. Is there any way that I can export items with animations(and outfits/effects) to 8.54v1?
Thanks for your contribution!

Hello, I am using your Object Builder and your Spr/Data and I'm only managing to export items that doesn't have animations for the version 8.54v1. Is there any way that I can export items with animations(and outfits/effects) to 8.54v1?
Thanks for your contribution!

Sorry, can't help you on this, cause I don't know :(

Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and much of you should know that I am a guy who just like to trade my files, for your files (cleaner transactions).

I am dissapointed in how the latest updates of CipSoft have divided all the community, making not posible to keep sharing...

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy, and I will explain in two parts.

First, the people who have contacted and chatted with me, knows I am going to open my private repo to the public, in order to provide the best seed to make all OTs great, having everything working perfectly and then just customize as you want too, but for this, I am still a few years far from this, when I finish my proyect "mtibia", which currently has two worlds running on US, and now planning to open two new worlds on EU, one world on Brazil and other world on Chile, hopefully in 14 months everything will be working properly. And when I retire this community, I will bring all my files to the public, people who can corroborate this are @StreamSide, @Colors aand @joerod who have been working with me for almost from the beginning of this 10.00 proyect.

The second part is related to the fact that now there are lots of different items.otb around there, lots of SPR and DAT too which makes us difficult to build in one simple line, based on the work of other, and keep building and building. So I am doing this, because here are about 2 years of hard work integrating all things from CipSoft and I want you to keep building over this small contribution I am doing here.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to my client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; etc...).
- The entire client 10.97 with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- Also sharing otservlist ipchanger if you need to change the IP.
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which I am using, they are based on TFS 1.3 and after it I added many sprites related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb to this one, and if you have your doubts about the truth in my words, just come and check by yourself on mtibia - 11.00 & 10.00, play and check how everything is working.

Regards,
Kito
Sickkk worked like a charm as you said!

Your items.otb works perfectly fine. Congratulations, it must have been very time consuming.

You wrote that you shared it for TFS 1.3, but I cannot find this (is this released somewhere?)

Keep doing what you do, we are all glad.

Your items.otb works perfectly fine. Congratulations, it must have been very time consuming.

You wrote that you shared it for TFS 1.3, but I cannot find this (is this released somewhere?)

Keep doing what you do, we are all glad.

I have discussed with moderators of TFS and they are going to make a quite huge review on any commit we do, and that will be as much time to take the codes from my sources and then integrate them into TFS repo, and at this moment we are a bit busy building new wz mechanics of bosses, integrating multiworld system along TFS and Znote AAC and also investigating on the new falcon items which are going to be realeased son on mtibia.

I have discussed with moderators of TFS and they are going to make a quite huge review on any commit we do, and that will be as much time to take the codes from my sources and then integrate them into TFS repo, and at this moment we are a bit busy building new wz mechanics of bosses, integrating multiworld system along TFS and Znote AAC and also investigating on the new falcon items which are going to be realeased son on mtibia.
Cool things but tfs is years from being a good engine. Literally, bug on bug ;) I tried to report few and nothing has been fixed. Some issues on github are not being resolved for over half a year. For me, this repository is dead and TFS 1.3 will not change anything (or never come).

Back