• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object Builder 11.8X, Item Editor 11.8X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undead mage

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and use newer monsters and items. Well, I am sharing this items.otb because I had a deal with Kito and since he wanted to screw me over by sharing my map (which I forbid and he did anyway) I am sharing his items.otb.

I am dissapointed in how much people get scammed by this Kito guy and I hope to make some good. Because when I checked the forums I saw that I was not the first victim.

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy he shared my map so I share his items.otb.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; falcon items; falcon monsters; new asura monsters; deathling monsters; etc).
- The entire client 11.8X with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which kito traded with me and then screwed me over for, it's based on TFS 1.3 and after many sprites are added related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, Falcons, New Asuras, New Warzones, Deathlings and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, falcon items, deathling items and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb.

Regards,
Undead Mage

Forgot to add the image

EZg1fs5.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and use newer monsters and items. Well, I am sharing this items.otb because I had a deal with Kito and since he wanted to screw me over by sharing my map (which I forbid and he did anyway) I am sharing his items.otb.

I am dissapointed in how much people get scammed by this Kito guy and I hope to make some good. Because when I checked the forums I saw that I was not the first victim.

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy he shared my map so I share his items.otb.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; falcon items; falcon monsters; new asura monsters; deathling monsters; etc).
- The entire client 11.8X with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which kito traded with me and then screwed me over for, it's based on TFS 1.3 and after many sprites are added related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, Falcons, New Asuras, New Warzones, Deathlings and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, falcon items, deathling items and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb.

Regards,
Undead Mage

Forgot to add the image

EZg1fs5.png

Excellent, now if someone can map The Secret Library Maps I am willing to pay 100 USD for it, and also 40 USD for Skeletons Warriors map.

Let me know people ;)

Excellent, now if someone can map The Secret Library Maps I am willing to pay 100 USD for it, and also 40 USD for Skeletons Warriors map.

Let me know people ;)
Just search his name and you will find enhough threads about him scamming people ^^

Wasn't this already released? o_O

Previous version was 11.50 ;)

Ah come on don't be angry now

Nooo this is a newer version... a better one....

Lmao xD

I am not angry bro, there is no problem on that. I was going to upload it later, just wanted you to cave your own tumb, that's all.

Already received offers to map the missing content, so thanks for the help ;)

I am not angry bro, there is no problem on that. I was going to upload it later, just wanted you to cave your own tumb, that's all.

Already received offers to map the missing content, so thanks for the help ;)
Not a problem at all but it's sad to see another victim about to get scammed by you :/

Uhu sure, whatever you say. People already know that your not trust worthy.

Sure, I have onlye re-invested about US$30.000 on my server (just the half of the profit received from the game) and have payed huge works, so people that really matters, know who I am, people sh1tty like you and other scammers, doens't matter at all, even their opinions are worthless.

Sure, I have onlye re-invested about US$30.000 on my server (just the half of the profit received from the game) and have payed huge works, so people that really matters, know who I am, people sh1tty like you and other scammers, doens't matter at all, even their opinions are worthless.
mtibia.online 49 (253) / 600
Added: March 5, 2017, 7:03 pm CET
thinking-face_1f914.png

mtibia.online 49 (253) / 600
Added: March 5, 2017, 7:03 pm CET
thinking-face_1f914.png

Ignorants thinks that huge amount of players is synonym of lot of money. My business model works for players between 25-35 years old, who love RPG, with stable job, with 1-2 hours of leisure time per day, with a total budget of $100 US monthly to spent on mtibia.

Now compare that to a profile of playres between 14-25 years old, who loves just WAR and easy things, probably studying at school or university, with lots of hours of leisure time to spent per day (the ones who play huge ots) which just spent between $5-10 US per month.

Now if you now some simple mathematics, you will understand that I need 20 times lower the amount of a huge server, to earn the same and probably more money than them.

If you don't know what is a business model, please dont respond.

PS: And also I spent 20 times lower the amount of time to administrate. That's optimization of managing time. I think you wont understand it too.

Ignorants thinks that huge amount of players is synonym of lot of money. My business model works for players between 25-35 years old, who love RPG, with stable job, with 1-2 hours of leisure time per day, with a total budget of $100 US monthly to spent on mtibia.

Now compare that to a profile of playres between 14-25 years old, who loves just WAR and easy things, probably studying at school or university, with lots of hours of leisure time to spent per day (the ones who play huge ots) which just spent between $5-10 US per month.

Now if you now some simple mathematics, you will understand that I need 20 times lower the amount of a huge server, to earn the same and probably more money than them.

If you don't know what is a business model, please dont respond.
As long as you believe it it's ok. Always bragging about this "best server there is" with only 45 ppl online nice. The thing is you put much time on making all quests working even low level quests while people don't even do them on rl so why would they want to do it on a ot? xD I've seen multiple threads to know that you have no clue of how to run a legit server.

I've downloaded a ot a week ago and did run it without changing anything just made US$100.000 in 1 week. My story is more likely to be true then yours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back